- Religion and Philosophy»
- Christianity, the Bible & Jesus
What Must I Do to be Saved - Short Version
Jesus is the ONLY way out.....
The Steps to Take
- Recognize that you are separated from the life of God and that you need salvation- (Salvation means deliverance from bondage, safety from enemies, preservation from distress, healing from sicknesses and saving from justified punishment)
- Renounce sin and ask God to forgive you
- Believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, that He died for you and that He rose from the dead.
- Ask Jesus to come into your heart and be your Lord and Savior....
Pray this Prayer......
I come to you recognizing that I am a sinner in need of salvation. I believe that Jesus is the son of God, that He died for me and that He rose from the dead. Jesus, come into my heart; be my Lord and Savior. I receive you now and am now saved.....In Jesus Name Amen
Congratulations on your new life in Christ.......Read your Bible daily, pray daily and ask God to send you to a Bible believing church......
The perfect new believers guide to who you are now that you are in Christ.
This little book is vital to the New Believer.. it helps you understand what happened when you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.