What do Jehovah's Witnesses believe?
Yes Jehovah's Witnesses are Christians's.
As Another hub asked, Are Jehovah's Witnesses Christians? - To answer that question, first one must answer, What is a Christian?
By definition as quoted from Dictionary.com - a Christian (noun) is, "a person who believes in Jesus Christ" Then you would need to ask What to Jehovah's Witnesses's Believe?
1. Jehovah's Witnesses believe in the holy bible, all of it - the old and new testament or as some call it the Hebrew and Greek scriptures. They do not believe in adding anything to it, changing it, in any way shape or form. They believe that all of their beliefs should be based from bible scripture, and can and will show you those scriptures. Matt 15:3, Col 2:8, 2 Pet 1:20,21, John 17:17, 2 Tim 3:16,17
2. Jehovah's Witnesses believe in Jehovah God. They believe that God has a name and in English that name is pronounced Jehovah. It can be found in most bibles that have not been changed at Psalm 83:18, Isa 26:4, Isa 42:8. However due to superstition God's name was removed from most of all but the oldest versions of the holy scriptures. More about this can be found as I write more hubs and at http://www.watchtower.org/.
3. Jehovah's Witnesses believe in Jesus Christ as God's son. They believe that he died for our sins. They do not believe in the belief of the trinity or that Jesus is God or that he is equal to God. Matt 3:17, John 8:42, John 14:28, John 20:17, 1 Cor 11:3, 15:28 They believe that Jesus Christ was God's first creation. Col. 1:15, Rev. 3:14
4. Jehovah's Witnesses believe God made the earth for a purpose for Adam and Eve - to be inhabited, so that they could live forever in paradise. Gen 1:28 When they sinned, because of the devil telling the first lie to them - they brought death to humankind - Gen 3:3-4, Rom 5:!2 They believe that God's purpose for the earth still has not changed and there will be those of us that will still inhabit the earth forever. Matt 5:5, Ps 37:29
5. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that it is Jesus's commandment to go door to door to teach the good news of Jesus and the bible. Matt 28:19
6. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that only 144,000 go to heaven to rule as kings with Christ Jesus over those that will be living forever on earth. Rev 14:1-3, Luke 12:32, Matt 5:3, Rev 7:4-8, 2 Pet 3:13, Rev 7:9,10, Matt 6:9,10
7. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that we are living in the times of the end getting closer and closer everyday to the battle of Armageddon. Matt 24:3-14, 2 Tim. 3:1-5, Luke 17:26-30
8. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that hell is the common grave of mankind. The current common belief that hell is a place of forever torment is again due to tradition and superstition and replacements of the words by translators of the bible. Three words, Gehenna, Sheol and Hades were used in the original Hebrew and Greek scriptures of the bible. Gehenna was used as a symbol for eternal destruction. Sheol (Hebrew) and Hades (Greek) meant the common grave of mankind. These words were replaced by translators with the word hell which then came with the definitions that we know it to mean today. Look it up, it is historically accurate!
9. Jehovah's Witness's believe that Satan is the current ruler of our world. 1 John 5:19, 2 Cor 4:4, John 12:31
10. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that all prayers should be said to God through Jesus. John 14:6, 13, 14, 1 Tim 2:5
That said, I think you could clearly say that they do believe in Jesus Christ, they do practice his belief's and teachings and that they are Christians.