- Religion and Philosophy»
- Paranormal Beliefs & Experiences
Worlds 1st Academic Scientific UFO Research
The Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE) is a non-profit research organization originally founded by Dr Edgar Mitchell, the 6th astronaut to walk on the moon, back in the 1970's in order to study the UFO phenomenon and is still in operation today.
The FREE organization are currently carrying out serious scientific research into UFO and ET encounters with the research currently involving approximately 3,000 UFO/ET experiencers from around the world, including myself.
The UFO Research
FREE's current research program is the world's first ever serious scientific and academic study into the true nature of the UFO phenomenon that has ever been conducted and involves some of the most highly qualified, credible and reputable researchers, scientists, doctors and academics from around the world.
Some of the results of the study which have already been released by the FREE research organization have proven to be extremely intriguing and seem to provide a bit more insight into what's really going on regarding the UFO phenomenon.
According to the results of the study which have been revealed so far, the most commonly encountered kind of extraterrestrial being is not the greys, as commonly reported in the media and particularly on the internet but are, in fact, a human intelligence who look no different to us. They could very well be walking among us unnoticed, influencing the situation on this planet.
Greys are the second most commonly encountered type of alien being. Furthermore, despite all the negative reports of experiences with greys being portrayed in the media, 85% of experiencers around the world have reported that their experiences have been mostly positive overall and that their experiences have led to a major positive transformation in their lives for the better leaving a minority of 15% who perceived their experiences as being either negative or neutral.
Rather surprisingly, only a very small percentage of the experiencers who are taking part in the research believe that they have gone through a typical abduction scenario. The remaning majority of experiencers confirm that they believe that they have agreed on some level to going through these experiences and that it is not being done against their will. Many of them have also experienced miraculous healings.
Additionally, the majority of experiencers have also confirmed that they have become much less concerned with the trivial details in their lives and that they have developed much more concern for greater matters such as the welfare of the planet as a whole, including all it's inhabitants. They have become less distracted by the small issues in their own lives that matter to no-one else and their focus of attention and concern has been shifted onto more important and larger worldly matters that involve others also.
Discovering The True Self
The experiencers have become less narcissistic (as the human race has always been) and have developed much higher levels of empathy. For those experiencers, it has become less about self and more about others. This has incredibly deep and profound implications for the entire planet. As if this isn't marvellous enough as it is, it should be pointed out that empathy is a key component to psychic awareness. In fact, it is a prerequisite. Psychic abilities are not possible without high levels of empathy. The 'contactees' are becoming empaths... and more.
Quite remarkably, the research has shown that experiencers are indeed not only becoming more empathetic but are also developing incredible psychic abilities and are developing a much better understanding of physics, metaphysics, consciousness and how thought and the universe work, which is tying in very much with what scientists are now uncovering about quantum mechanics.
This is leading the experiences onto understanding and eventually feeling like and knowing that we are all fundamentally connected to each other, to every other life-form on the planet and to the planet itself. They are beginning to feel at one with nature and the universe.
Even more remarkably, many of the experiencers themselves are now making unbelievable scientific breakthroughs which completely defy our understanding of conventional science, due to the information which they are attaining from higher sources; something which is happening without the assisance of scientists.
It seems that this important information and knowledge along with it's implications and therefore it's power is finally being placed into the hands of the people.
Below is an excellent video interview with one of the founders of F.R.E.E., Rey Hernandez, which was recorded as part of the Bases Project.
© 2016 Sparkster Publishing