Inspiring Motivational Life Quotes
Why I'm making this page about Inspiring life quotes
I'm making this page about Inspiring motivational life Quotes because first of all everyone is looking for inspiration these days and there are many sources of inspiration from which one may choose, but few which offer real true inspiration. It's also true that this is the age of the instant, as everyone is looking for instant everything including inspiration--which may be why so many people are looking for inspirational quotes. But who am I kidding? I'm making this page to promote my blogs of inspiring quotes. I have three blogs, one of Inspiring Motivation Quotes, another of Inspiring Scripture Quotes and a third of Biblical proverbs which can also be inspiring wisdom quotes. Thus I am including samples of quotes from each as well as links to each of these, my blogs. I also have a fourth blog called "Bits of Thoughtful humor" and I have recently dedided to add quotes from and a link to it as well. You'll also find links to great quote books like the one pictured above, and other quote items.
1. Inspiring Motivational Quotes
First there are many inspiring motivational quotes--that is, quotes (like the ones pictured below) that inspire and motivate you to actions which may lead to success.
A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.— Jackie Robinson
More Inspiring Motivational Quotes
Here are a few more:
- "The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it."
--William James (1842 1910)
- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." --- Winston Churchill
- "Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally." ---David Frost
- "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." ---Albert Einstein
- "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." ----Vince Lombardi
Find still more Inspiring Motivational Quotes here:
- Inspiring Motivational Success Quotes
Motivational quotes from leading motivational thinkers of today and yesterday, (like the one below) usually updated bi-weekly
Or here, on Amazon:
1b. Inspiring Motivational God Quotes:
Many inspiring motivational quotes refer in some way to God. Here is a video featuring some of them:
2.Inspiring Scripture Quotes
It is my viewpoint, as stated above, that the motivational thinkers, like the ones above, derive their ideas ultimately from God's Word, the Bible. Although the Bible is God's word to us and thus our only authoritative rule of faith and practice, it does contain many statements which may serve to inspire us in our efforts. Here are some great ones, including one left over for Christmas:
1) "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland" ----Isaiah 43:19
2)"Sing to the LORD a new song, for he has done marvelous things; his right hand and his holy arm have worked salvation for him.."
3)For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for well-being, and not for calamity, in order to give you a future and a hope. --Jeremiah 29:11--
4) And his [John's] father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets, which have been since the world began: That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; The oath which he sware to our father Abraham, That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life."
Blessings from a comforting and inspiring Psalm:
Find still more.Inspiring Scripture Quotes here:
- Inspiring Scripture Quotes
God's word, the Bible has a lot of inspiration for us, if we know where to look.
Or here, from Amazon:
3.Inspiring Biblical Proverbs:
The Bible also contains many proverbs (like the partial one below) which can lead us into wise living. Most Biblical proverbs were written by Solomon, who was considered to be the wisest man who ever lived, as, when given a choice by God, he chose to ask for wisdom.
Trust in Lord with all your heart and.....
More inspiring Biblical proverbs:
Here are a few more:
- “Like snow in summer or rain in harvest, honor is not fitting for a fool. NIV." ---Proverbs 26:1 (NIV) .
- "Sluggards do not plow in season; so at harvest time they look but find nothing." ----Proverbs 20:4 (NIV) .
- "The way of the LORD is a refuge for the righteous, but it is the ruin of those who do evil." ----Proverbs 10:29 (NIV)
- "Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him." ----Proverbs 30.5 (NIV)
- "Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up." " -----Proverbs 21:35 (NIV) ..
Find still more Inspiring Biblical Proverbs here:
- Bi-weekly Biblical ProverbsBiblical Proverbs
Biblical proverbs for wise living usually updated Bi-weekly
Or here from Amazon:
This book takes the best of the proverbs and details them for us. Filled with illustrations of daily life, it seeks to remind us of what's truly important-living wisely, kindly, and well.
Here is yet another area of helpful quotes. There are many bits of thoughtful humor out there which, while making us laugh, can also cause us to think about our situation and even inspire us to action. On example is this humorus, but pithy new years prayer:
NEW YEARS PRAYER:
May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastro-enterologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist, your plumber and the I.R.S ---May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your tri-glycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise. --- May New Year's Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure much more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that ---May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues. May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may the commercials on TV not be louder than the program you have been watching, and may your check book and your budget balance - and include generous amounts for charity. ----- May you remember to say "I love you" at least once a day to your spouse, your child, your parent, your siblings; but not to your secretary, your nurse, your masseuse, your hairdresser or your tennis instructor
Find more bits of thoughtful humor here:
- Bi-weekly Bits of thoughtful Humor (weekly Bits of Thoughtful Humor)
Thoughtful bits of humor, updated occasionally