Most Precious Teachings Of Shirdi Sai Baba
Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
Especially in India Shirdi Sai Baba is very popular saint because of his miracles which he shown to his devotees. He taught love, forgiveness,serving others, charity, satisfaction, peace of mind, and how we have to be loyal and dedicate to God and Guru's. Among many teachings of Sai Baba the prime principles are "SRADDHA" and "SABURI" which are the most important ethics to reach Sai where it is known as Sai path.
Shirdi Sai Baba, regarded as the great and holly saint of Muslims and Hindus who always uttered " Allah Malik". Sai lives in Mosque but he named it as Dwarakamayi. one of his mainly witty saying is " SABKA MALIK EK " means "God is unique for all " . In Baba's teachings we can find the mutual fundamentals of Hinduism and Islam.
Hemadpant, the writer of "Sri Sai Satcharitra" believes Sai baba as manifestation of Lord Krishna and many devotees and followers consider Sai as symbol of Lord Dattatreya while more of the devotees believe Shirdi Sai as Satguru.
The Eleven Promises of Shirdi Sai Baba to his Devotees
- Who steps into the holy land of Shirdi their sufferings will end forever.
- Who enters into Dwarakamayi their sorrow and misery shall come to an end.
- I will be cautious and alert even after leaving my body.
- My devotees will bless and take care through my tomb.
- From my tomb, I will be always active and concerned.
- I will answer for every of your prayer through my tomb.
- Who needs me and seeks my protection I will be always there for them.
- Who looks to me with trust, I will be there for them.
- Throw your burdens on me, I will tolerate it.
- If you seek my suggestions or help I will respond immediately.
- There is no poverty forever in my devotee’s house who believes me in trust.
These are the promises given by Shirdi Sai Baba to all the devotess. These are true.
yes all these promises which are give by Baba is true. personally i experienced them. For every of my problem Baba is giving his answer and he is removing all difficulties in my life. It's true i am believing Baba from my childhood and experiencing Baba's presence.
He is my father, mother, philosopher, guide and all in my life. i am very much grateful to him. I will ever bow my head on Baba's feet.
om sri satchidananda sadguru sainath maharaj ki jai.