Buying a BPA Free, Portable Water Bottle: Vapur Anti-Bottle
In Australia alone, 260 million litres of bottled water were consumed in 2011. In a world where we are urged to recycle, renew and reuse, it is ironic that none of these bottles were made from recycled plastic. On the other hand, soft drink bottles contain a limited amount of recycled plastic. Why? Because their taste cleverly masks the organic chemical compound acetaldehyde which finds its way into the bottles. Research states that although acetaldehyde has “no known health effects” (yet), it does leave leaves a slight sweet flavour in bottled water.
As a mum I always ensure that I have fresh drinking water available for my children at all times. That means I often grab a bottle of water as I rush out the door. A plastic bottle of water. When I exercise I often re-fill my plastic bottle of water. When I am out at the park I re-fill my plastic bottle of water. Knowing this fact about plastic changes the way I think about bottles all together. Not to mention the attention given in recent years to BPA. I was so happy when I found the Vapur Anti-Bottle and just had to share it with you.
- Fold it - roll it - stand it up
- BPA Free
- Odour resistant
- Dishwasher safe
- Carabine attachment - Clip it to almost anything
It would take 9 trucks to carry the same volume of water bottles, as it takes 1 truck packed with Vapur Anti-Bottles.
With 6 colour choices available (Cyan Blue, Cool Grey, Hot Pink, Orange, True Green and Purple) there is definitely one to fit your needs (or match your outfit!).
- Clip one to your pram for when you are out and about
- Clip one to your backpack or gym bag
- Clip one to your child's kinder bag or school bag
- Clip one to your handbag
- Clip one to your belt loop
- Clip one to your nappy/diaper bag
- Clip one to your golf buggy
- Clip it clip it clip it...never lose your water bottle AGAIN!
Did you know you can also write your name on it so it is easily identifiable.
There are two types of Vapur Anti-Bottle you can buy, a 0.5 litre capacity and a 0.4 litre capacity one (designed for the kids).
Buying a 0.5 litre version will give you one bottle per pack however the 0.4 litre variety will give you two bottles per pack and are slightly smaller for kids to fit into school bags and lunch boxes.
Vapur Anti-Bottle Caps
Buying a Vapur Anti-Bottle brings with in one sports-like spout top, however if you prefer a screw cap you can buy that separately or buy some spares 'just in case' you or your kids misplace it. Beware immitations. The original and genuine Vapur Anti-Bottle caps are clear.
Buy them in a 6 pack which comes with 2 Sport Caps, 2 Screw Caps and 2 Dust Shields (lids).
Often considered the ultimate compliment it is unfortunate that all too often we see cheap, fake replica products being manufactured. And the Vapur Anti-Bottle has not been spared.
Counterfeit look-alike bottles are being manufactured in China and being sold as the real deal. Here are some key features to watch out for to ensure that you are buying genuine at all times.
Beware of Fakes!
- GENUINE: Made in USA - visible on the bottle and packaging
- FAKE: Made in China
- GENUINE: Clear caps - must stronger and sturdier
- FAKE: Caps are white - all white - and softer in feel
- GENUINE: The Vapur Logo is visible on the carabine
- FAKE: The Vapur logo has been omitted from the carabine
- GENUINE: Ensure you can see the trademark symbol (™)
- FAKE: The trademark symbol (™) is omitted on all packaging
- GENUINE: The Vapur Anti-Bottle can stand up
- FAKE: The immitation cannot stand up alone