Olympic Quiz Questions for Kids
Circle the correct Olympic Logo
1. In which country was the 1st Olympics held?
2. How often does the Olympics take place?
- Every year
- Once in 2 years
- Once in 4 years
- Once in 10 years
3. It is customary for the next host to make a showing at the closing ceremony. Which country will be hosting the 2016 games?
4. What do the 5 rings in the Olympics symbol stand for?
- 5 continents
- 5 colors
- 5 countries
- 5 flags
5. The Olympic motto is made up of three Latin words : CitiusAltiusFortius which means?
- Faster – Higher – Stronger
- Bigger, better, best
- Winning is everything
- One World United
6. The Olympic flame is very famous, first torch relay took place in which Country?
7. In which Country was the First Winter Olympics held?
8. Which Country has the highest Medal Count in the World?
- The USA leads the Summer Olympics in medals, holding nearly 2,200!
9. The 2012 Olympics is taking place in which city in the UK?
10. Which country did the Olympics come from?
- United Kingdom
11. Which of the following sports has not been an event at the Summer Olympics?
- Roller hockey.
- Pigeon shooting.
12. How many different nations will be competing in the 2012 Summer Olympicsin London.
- Which Indian won Bronze Medal in Air Rifle? GaganNarang
- How medals did India Win in 2012 Olympics in London? 6
- Who is the first Indian to win a Olympic medal in Badminton? – SainaNehwal
- Who holds the Record for the Fastest Sprinter in the World? Usain Bolt
- Which Indian wona silver medal in Rapid Fire Pistol? Vijay Kumar