Sachin Tendulkar Records
It was all started in 1989, when he was 16 years old, the God of Cricket made his first appearance in International Cricket. In his 22 years of career he achieved unbeatable records, Sachin Tendulkar, the greatest batsmen in the history of cricket was now the leading run-scorer and century maker in Test and one-day international cricket.
Total Matches: 177 in Tests, 453 in ODIs.
Runs scored: 14,692 in Tests, 18,111 in ODIs.
100s/50s: 51/59 in Tests, 48/95 in ODIs.
Records by Tendulkar Every Year from 16 years of Age
- 16 (age) - At this age he made his first Test and ODI debut, it was agianst Pakistan. Sachin's international cricket career was started and it was the beginning of all the unbeatabe records achieved by this Right-handed Master Blaster.
- 17 - Little Master scored his First century in tests in Old Trafford against England.
- 18 - Tendulkar has become the Youngest Indian cricketer to play World Cup Tournament.
- 19 - Sachin made an Agreement with Yorkshire and became first international cricketer to achieve this, also he was Yorkshire's first overseas player in 1992. In the very year he reached 1000 runs in his test career.
- 20 - Fisrt test century in home country in madras by Little Champion Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar.
- 21 - He scored his First century in ODIs in Colombo against Australia.
- 22 - Sachin made a five-year contract worth Rs 31.5 crore with World-Tel, it made him the richest cricketer in the world.
- 23 - 1996 world cup, sachin scored 532 runs with an average of 87.16 and has become maximum runs scorer in this tournament. Also for the first time he became Team India Skipper.
- 24 - In 1997, Tendulkar made 1000 runs in both tests and ODIs in a single year, which is a world record.
- 25 - In sharjah, it was against Australia, Sachin made two centuries in two consecutive matches and one was on his birthday.
- 26 - First double century in Test Matches in Ahmadabad against New zealand.
- 27 - It was against Zimbabwe Sachin scored 201 runs, it was his 50th century in his international cricket career both Tests and ODIs together.
- 28 - Sachin Tendulkar, the Master Blaster reached the milestone of 10000 runs in his ODI career.
- 29 - 30 test centuries, Sachin surpassed the record of Donald Bradman who made 29 centuries in his career.
- 30 - 2003 world cup, sachin scored 673 runs with an average of 61.18, with this he became the highest scorer in world cup.
- 31 - In Dhaka, Tendulkar scored 248 runs against Bangladesh, his highest test score was achieved.
- 32 - 34 centuries record of Sunil Gavaskar was beaten by Sachin Tendulkar.
- 33 - Career first T20 series was played and Sachin became first international cricketer to play the same at this age.
- 34 - Master Blaster, Tendulkar reached the milestone of 15000 runs in ODIs and 11000 runs in Tests.
- 35 - Sachin Surpassed Brian Lara's record for the most runs scored in Test cricket and became highest scorer in tests.
- 36 - Another milestone of 17000 runs in ODIs by scoring 175 against Australia.
- 37 - Amazing Record of Double century in ODIs. It was against south Africa in Gwalior, Sachin Tendulkar, scored 200 runs in ODI. It was his career best and also the highest runs made by any cricketer in an ODI.
- 38 - 99 centuries in international cricket, Sachin Tendulkar has become the leading century maker in Tests and ODIs. Also Team India has won 2011 World Cup and Master Blaster made two centuries in this very tournament and with this World Cup tournament, Sachin has become the international cricketer to play six world cups in his career and leveled the record of Javed Miandad of Pakistan who have also played in six World Cups.