- Sports and Recreation»
- Fantasy Sports & Leagues
The Biggest Wastes of Space in the WWE, 2012.
This is my list of people currently in the WWE who I cannot understand how they got there. Their matches and/or spiels are boring and bad, and I don't see how they have a job at all. I'm just making a list right now, I might do explanations for each person later. I do understand that things can change rapidly. Zack Rider would have been on this list not long ago, and while I can't understand exactly how he got big, I respect it.I also respect the hard work it takes to do this at all, even of the people on my list. I just feel that they waste air time that could be given to people I actually want to see.I will be updating this list regularly. Feel free to tell me why I'm wrong, or who I forgot to add.
1. Mark Henry: Big, slow and repetitive.
2. Vickie Guerrero: So she's here because.......she's slept with a bunch of wrestlers? And her loud, obnoxious shriek? Way to set the women of the WWE back a few decades. A walking gender stereotype.
3. Dolph Ziggler: Boring wrestling and annoying talking.
4. Heath Slater: Who?
5. Epico: Only here because of his ethnicity. Wishes he were Carlito. Boring wrestling, and no talk game at all.
6. Hunico: Only here because of his ethnicity. A walking racial stereotype. Boring wrestling and no talk game.
7. Primo: See Epico.
8. Goldust: Haven't found him interesting at all, now or back when.
9. Jinder Mahal: Only here because of his ethnicity. Boring wrestling and no talk game.
10. Curt Hawkins: Wishes he was Zack Rider. Boring wrestling.
11. The Great Khali: Yes, He's big and strong, but he's soooooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooowwwwwww......... Like watching someone wrestle under water. Same three moves over and over.
12. Santino Marella: He's a joke, but I guess that's his sthich now. would be OK if his wrestling was any good. Which it isn't.
13. Tyler Wreks: Who?