- Sports and Recreation»
- Team Sports
Top 10 Footballers on Twitter!
Top 10 Footballers on Twitter
It's here! A list of The Top 10 Footballers on Twitter! Some more famous than others but none the less a list of The Top 10 Footballers on Twitter! and then some! As we know Twitter is the newest most explosive social media network online since Facebook and is growing rapidly everyday! This is because it can be used by anyone for anything, in our case so we can keep up with our favorite footballers and really see what a day in their lives consist of. If you don't have a Twitter or don't know what Twitter is you should definitely make one to spruce up that life of yours, you'd be surprised what some of the Footballers or even your friends are Tweeting! Some get personal, and some just talk about what they had to eat today, or that they're going to take a long long nap. So behold! The Top 10 Footballers on Twitter!
1. Andres Iniesta - The magician himself has a Twitter! Who would have thought that after scoring the goal to win your country it's first FIFA World Cup you'd Tweet about it! Surprising? Go add Andres and see what he's up to!
2. Cristiano Ronaldo - CR7. Need I say more? His tweets come out pretty clear in English, I'm not too sure he actually tweets everything himself, but his account is Verified so it's definitely his. He'll usually post match results, new campaigns, and pictures from the games he's in, mostly of himself, sometimes I think he's a Portuguese Guido. Maybe related to DJ Pauly D? Hmm
3. Rio Ferdinand - The newly throned England skipper tweets all of the time! and it's definitely him! He will seriously tweet about anything! I enjoy Rio's tweets the most because as rich, famous and talented as he is, he's very humble! Respect to Ferdy!
4. Kaka - The injured man does three things, rehab on his knee, listens to Lady Gaga, and tweets! Wonder what's going to happen with his Real Madrid contract? Follow him and ask him yourself!
5. Diego Forlan - After coming off of an excellent 2010 FIFA World Cup campaign with Uruguay, Diego Forlan was awarded the tournaments Golden Ball Award. If you don't think Diego Forlan speaks English and you wanted to follow him and keep up with him so so bad, think again! He speaks fluent English! So go on and follow him, you know you want to.
6. Ronaldinho - Pony has a Twitter! Despite not making Brazil's 2010 FIFA World Cup squad Ronaldinho still manages to show his face in public, wait?..he's still showing his face in public? hmm...anyways! If you speak Portuguese, understand it, or have an online translator, then definitely follow Ronaldinho because he tweets nothing in English!
7. Andrey Arshavin - Standing at a mere 5 feet 7 inches tall, Andrey Arshavin is one of the English Premiere League's deadliest strikers. He's also a very funny guy! He has his own website where you can actually ask him questions, and if you're lucky enough he'll answer them very creatively. Crafty on the field as well as off!
8. Dimitar Berbatov - The Bulgarian man has a Twitter! What he tweets about I have no idea, I bet he just talks about all the great goals he scores for Sir Alex Ferguson. Ask him what he thinks about Wayne Rooney's sudden decision to depart United, I bet he'll just shrug his shoulders and tweet.. "hmpphh..More Goals for DIMI! HAHAHAHAH!" or he just won't?..
9. Mesut Ozil - New
Real Madrid signing Mesut Ozil and those Disney/Pixar Bug's life eyes
are on Twitter alright! His doctor told him to stay off the Twitter but
we all know he isn't following Doctor's orders, it literally looks like
he's up all night tweeting!
10. Cesc Fabregas - He's staying at Arsenal! at least for the time being, Barcelona in his future maybe? One thing is for sure..he's part of team Twitter!
Thanks for reading! Take a look below for the full list! Follow me!!
p.s. Landon Donovan is one of the top Footballers on twitter but he's in America, we're talking World Football, Europes finest leagues!
Alecko Eskandarian (Los Angeles Galaxy)
Alvaro Arbeloa (Real Madrid)
Anton Ferdinand (Sunderland)
Bastian Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich)
Brad Guzan (Aston Villa)
Carles Puyol (Barcelona)
Carlos Bocanegra (Saint-Étienne)
Carlos Vela (Arsenal)
Charlie Davies (Sochaux)
Demarcus Beasley (Hannover 96)
Diego Maradona (Argentina/Retired)
Edson Buddle (Los Angeles Galaxy)
Felipe Melo (Juventus)
Florent Malouda (Chelsea)
Gerard Pique (Barcelona)
Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos F.C.)
Giuseppe Rossi (Villarreal)
Herculez Gomez (Pachuca)
Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)
Javier Mascherano (Barcelona)
Johnathan Bornstein (Chivas USA)
Jozy Altidore (Villarreal)
Juliano Belletti (Fluminense)
Julio Ceasar (Inter Milan)
Kevin-Prince Boateng (AC Milan)
Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake)
Landon Donovan (Los Angeles Galaxy)
Luis Fabiano (Sevilla)
Lukasz Fabianski (Arsenal)
Manuel Alumunia (Arsenal)
Marouane Chamakh (Arsenal)
Maurice Edu (Rangers)
Michael Ballack (Bayer Leverkusen)
Neymar Junior (Santos)
Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)
Nicolas Anelka (Chelsea)
Oguchi Onyewu (AC Milan)
Robbie Rogers (Columbus Crew)
Ryan Babel (Liverpool)
Sacha Kljestan (Anderlecht)
Sergio "Kun" Aguero (Atletico Madrid)
Simao Sabrosa (Atletico Madrid)
Stuart Holden (Bolton)
Taylor Twellman (New England Revolution)
Theo Walcott (Arsenal)
Tomas Muller (Bayern Munich)
Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid)