Versa Gripps Review: How To Build Back Muscle
Versa Gripps Review
Versa Gripps Review
If you're working out with the intention of developing a strong and balanced muscular physique then you absolutely should be working to build your back muscles with the same dedication as (naively) many people apply solely to their chest and arm muscles.Have you ever asked yourself - "Should i use lifting straps?". Once you've spent any time doing exercises that focus on strengthening or building back muscle you'll quickly discover just how strong your back muscles actually are and how your ability to really push them is severely limited by one very significant factor - your grip strength!! When lifting heavy you'll find your forearms (your grip) will fail much quicker and at much lighter weights than your back muscles will. If you're worried about your grip strength, then train it separately, don't let it limit you in building back muscle.
This is nothing new, but i spend enough time in the gym to see that many people make the mistake of neglecting to train this major muscle group sufficiently as a result of this oversight, pretty similarly to the way many people also neglect their legs.Bodybuilders, power-lifters and serious fitness enthusiasts and gym rats alike have being compensating for this 'weak link' by using 'old school lifting straps' for decades, most still do.
Whilst cotton or nylon lifting straps can certainly do the job they can be somewhat cumbersome and awkward to get used to initially and it'll take a little bit of time and perseverance to learn how to use lifting straps effectively and competently. Getting yourself set up to lift or pull with old school lifting straps can be a bit time consuming, particularly when taking shorter breaks between sets or trying to wrap the straps around a bar or handle above your head as is the case for lat pull downs or weighted pull ups, especially after you've already strapped your first hand into place. Versa Gripps are both a great alternative and a serious upgrade to regular lifting straps.
Versa Gripps are one of the best lifting straps you can get, they come in a range of styles and sizes and offer many unique features and benefits. If you want to know how to improve your deadlift or how to build back muscles more effectively than ever before i urge you to check out the complete Versa Gripps range below and find the pair that suits you.
Versa Gripps in Action
Versa Gripps Review: Features & Benefits
- Increased Strength & Decreased Fatigue - Versa Gripps will greatly increase grip strength whilst eliminating grip fatigue and failure allowing you to lift and pull much heavier than ever before which in turn allows you to build back muscle and make strength gains at a whole new level
- Pulling & Pushing Exercises - Versa Gripps can be used for both enhancing your grip for pulling exercises e.g. deadlifts, pull ups, lat pull downs, barbell & dumbell rows and to support the wrists and provide additional cushioning for pressing movements such as the bench press or shoulder press
- Convenience & Ease of use - With Versa Gripps you can attach both hands simultaneously for quicker & easier use even when reaching above your head
- Increased safety - You can release and detach your hands as quickly as you can open your hand/release your grip which is not always the case with hooks or regular weightlifting straps
- Prevent Injury - Versa Gripps are designed so as to not cause nerve or wrist damage or contribute to carpel tunnel difficulties as can occur with the use of conventional lifting straps
- Strong & Durable - If you can lift it Versa Gripps can hold it! - and that's the company line not mine. I have been using the same pair (my first pair) of Versa Gripps Pro, week in, week out for almost 4 years now and they are as strong and every bit as intact as the day i received them and i personally use them weekly for every back workout i do including barbell deadlifts in the 500 to 600lb range so i think you can take them at their word
- Hygienic - The materials used for both the Versa Gripps Pro Series & the Versa Gripps Fit series are hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial
Versa Gripps Classic
Versa Gripps Classic are the most affordable option. They have a 1 1/2" wide wrist strap with the gripping portion made of a textured gripping material frequently used in mountain and rock climbing applications. Good overall product for the regular gym user to greatly enhance grip strength and allow you to really focus on building back muscle and strength.
Versa Gripps Pro
Versa Gripps Pro are the top of the range product geared towards the serious lifter intent on progressively lifting and pulling as much weight as possible on a regular basis. They also feature a 1 1/2" wide wrist strap but unlike the Classic Versa Gripps range their gripping portion is made from a custom engineered 'no slip' material that's also hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial. In addition the Pro Series gripping potion is extra reinforced and slightly longer than that of the Classic Series allowing for even greater security when lifting. These are my personal choice and the best option for serious lifters and bodybuilders.
Versa Gripps Fit In Action
Versa Gripps Fit come made with the same hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial, 'no slip' material as the Pro Series but are made with the smaller built individual in mind. The Fit Series are designed as a sleeker alternative to the Pro & Classic Series and to be more suitable and comfortable for the smaller wrist and hand. The wrist strap is only 1" wide allowing for greater wrist flexibility and the gripping portion is slightly shorter than both the Classic & the Pro Gripps.
Versa Gripps Fit also come in a snazzy pink finish designed with the fashion concious female lifter or fitness enthusiast in mind.Hopefully you'll no longer wonder "should i use lifting straps?" Clearly you should and i highly recommend that Versa Gripps should be your weightlifting straps of choice - they're certainly mine.