The Most Expensive Facials Using Gold, Diamonds and More
A Gold Facial to Rejuvinate Skin
What Is A Facial?
A facial is a generic term for a variety of procedures for the face. Massage, oils, creams along with steam are used to accomplish certain skin needs:
- Black heads are removed
- Skin irritations and other skin problems are addressed.
- Skin ex-foliation is available.
- Facial masks can be ordered.
- Facial peels are offered.
- A variety of moisturizers of your choosing are available.
- And of course a complete gentle face cleansing is the first step for your facial.
Now let's take a virtual trip to visit a few different types of facial spas. As you view the photos, sit back and relax, releasing all body and facial tension. Breathe through the nose and out through the mouth to begin the relaxation process. This can be done anytime and your skin will thank you.
Facial At Caesars Palace Los Vegas Nevada USA
Gold Facials - Your Skin Is Worth It's Weight In Gold
And you thought gold was only for wearing jewelry. Not anymore. Because gold is readily absorbed by the skin and is the softest of all metals. Here are some proven facts you should know about gold facials:
- They accelerate cell growth and reverse skin oxidation. These gold facials are becoming more popular all the time among the rich and famous.
- The main ingredients for this particular facial are gold cream and gold gel. These contain 24-carat gold, aloe vera, wheat germ oil and sandalwood
- Moreover these facials benefit both dry and oily skin types.
- Gold facials have given researchers an opportunity to explore the medicinal properties of the multifaceted metal Gold.
You May Enjoy a Hydrotherapy Facial
Turn back the hands of time with this high-tech facial. This is what you can expect from a Hydotherapy facial:
- While simultaneously bathing the underlying skin with specially developed anti-aging and vitamin serums, Artisans will also deeply exfoliate and hydrate your skin to give it a youthful luster.
- By adding the Diamond Tip Abrasion (crystal-free microdermabrasion) to your facial, you will plump up fine lines and stimulate the collagen leaving your skin simply radiant.
- All skin types may benefit from this treatment.
Be prepared to pay $325 for about 80 minutes.
What Is Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion?
Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion is a real treat for the skin. This is why:
- A crystal-free dermabrasion gently whisks away dead cells, while leaving your true skin soft and supple.
- You will see fine lines plump.
- Stimulates collagen production.
- Leaves your skin with a simply radiant glow that will last for weeks.
The average cost for Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion - 50 minutes will set you back $195.
How to Relieve a Headache Using Massage
Chakra Stone Facial
The Chakra Stone Facial
The Chakra Stone Facial is designed to do the following:
- Renews and refreshes your face.
- Gently opens the 7 main energy centers for a balanced flow through the body.
- Precious stones are aligned on your seven chakras as your artisan puts you into a deep state of relaxation.
This "Organic Fruit Enzyme Peel" is a tropical anti-aging remedy, blending certified organic ingredients with medical effectiveness. The Passion Peel delivers natural fruit enzymes and pulp of passion fruit, papaya, pineapple, mango and pumpkin to dissolve dead and damaged skin cells. This is the perfect treatment for all skin types including the most sensitive skin and a must for the organic customers who desires skin rejuvenation the "Organic Way."
50 minute facial will cost you $180.
The Organic Fruit Enzyme Peel
This facial attracts me the most. Here's why:
- This Organic Fruit Enzyme Peel is a tropical anti-aging remedy.
- It blends certified organic ingredients with medical effectiveness.
- The Passion Peel delivers natural fruit enzymes and pulp of passion fruit, papaya, pineapple, mango and pumpkin to dissolve dead and damaged skin cells.
- This is the perfect treatment for all skin types including the most sensitive skin.
- It's a must for the organic customer who desires skin rejuvenation the organic way.
A 50 minute facial will cost you $180.
Demonstration - Microdermabrasion
Diamond Face Peel
About Diamond Facials
This particular facial was a surprise to me. Using my imagination, I proceeded to visualize how this might work. First the diamonds would be cleaned. Then they would have to be grinded down to a fine power which would be applied to my face. The dermabrasion would begin and ouch! Well...something like that.
Actually this is more to the truth:
- Using crushed diamonds this is one of the latest breakthroughs in dermatology.
- The diamond peel treatment is much like a microdermabrasion.
- It is a less invasive and more comfortable process because there is no chance of stray crystals damaging the skin.
...Or Just Do What I Do
Audrey Hunt's quick and cheap facial:
- Open your pores for a fast cleanse by inhaling the steam from your morning oatmeal.
- Use left over oatmeal to soften dry skin.
- Before pouring milk on the oatmeal, measure out about 1/2 cp and sponge on to face.
- Use favorite wine or vadka for astringent. (pour a little for yourself)
- Sit back, put your feet up, and indulge in a box of chocolates (anti-oxidents).
Well it works for me.
What About Facials For Men?
Facials for men are being booked along with facials for women. Especially among the younger and middle age groups.
Along with stars like Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks, appointments for men's facials are showing a waiting list. All that stage and movie make-up begins to take it's toll causing extreme dryness and skin problems. And then theres the weather that film stars are exposed to which causes another whole set of problems.
Facials for men are growing by leaps and bounds. Popular spas for men in Los Angeles California even boast a waiting list to book an appointment.
How many facials have you had?
© 2011 Audrey Hunt