Quiz: Are You A Fantasy Football Addict?
Do You Suffer Fantasy Football Addiction?
Is fantasy football just a harmless hobby for you...a fun game to play with your friends and co-workers? Or is it something more, maybe even an addiction?
How do you know for sure?
You're in luck, here's a simple 12 question quiz to determine if you (or someone you love) is a fantasy football addict.
Remember that the first step to a cure is identifying that you have a fantasy football addiction.
Answer These Short Assessment Questions to Determine if You're a Fantasy Football Addict...view quiz statistics
What do the results mean?
You are a full blown fantasy football addict. Seek help and a life.
Hardcore fantasy football fanatic with addictive tendencies.
Normal with a healthy ability to keep fantasy and reality in balance.
Casual fantasy football hobby. Nothing to worry about. Your team might even make playoffs once or twice a decade.
Have you heard of fantasy football before?
What To Do If You're A Fantasy Football Addict - There is hope.
If you're an addict (or close to it), there is hope for you.
Here are a few cutting edge, holistic, organic, gluten free and scientifically unproven strategies to cure your fantasy football addiction.
- Reduce Your Number of Fantasy Teams - Instead of joining 10 leagues next season, only join 7 or 8. The next season drop it down to 5 and so on until you're left with only 1 or 2 teams. Each team you eliminate will save you significant time spent drafting, managing and working trade deals. You might find that you're managing your remaining teams better.
- Wean Yourself Off Fantasy Football With Other Fantasy Sports - Try switching to an easier, less time intensive fantasy sport like Fantasy NASCAR or Fantasy Golf.
- Go Cold Turkey - No, not a post Thanksgiving sandwich with stuffing and cranberry sauce. The other kind of cold turkey. Quit fantasy football. Find a new owner for your teams (someone as good as you...or at least as good as you think you are). Change your email address and never look back.
- Cancel Your Cable Subscription - Without access to ESPN and other cable sports channels, you won't have football thrown in your face 24/7. Use that extra time to reconnect with loved ones. Potential side effects include spending more time surfing the web for fantasy info but cutting out your cable bill will help you save money.
- Cancel Your Internet Connection - This is an extreme, yet effective, strategy for those completely lacking will power. Potential side effects include a ticked off family; difficulty paying bills online; and, in rare cases, resorting to old school methods of managing fantasy football leagues using pencil, paper and the box scores from the newspaper.
- Be Proud Of Your Fantasy Addiction - For those who accept that fantasy football isn't a game, it's a way of life and aren't afraid to show it.
You Also Might Be A Fantasy Football Addict If...
You create your own fantasy football rap videos on YouTube like this guy...
What Makes A Fantasy Football Addict Tick?
A humorous look into the lives of fantasy football fanatics. Written by a guy who quit his job to live the dream of fantasy football.
Pseudo legal mumbo jumbo
This quiz is for entertainment purposes only. No information found on this site should be construed as real psychological or mental health advice.
I'm not a doctor and I've never played one on TV. I'm just a guy with some free time because my fantasy football team got knocked out of league playoffs already. If you're crazy, seek a qualified professional for help.
The information on this site is totally unscientific and did not undergo a peer review of any kind. It wasn't even spell checked.
This site uses the terms addict, addiction, etc. Therefore, you may see ads for addiction services. This site is not an endorsement of any addiction counseling or mental health service or practitioner.
Your results on this test should not be used as an excuse for your fantasy football team going 0-14 last season. That's all you.