jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

where can i get horse racing trips

1. paulabbo profile image59
    paulabboposted 8 years ago

where can i get horse racing trips

2. ddsurfsca profile image76
    ddsurfscaposted 8 years ago

I dont know if you meant to say trips or tips...if you are asking about tips on how to win bets, watch for the horse with the best practise times for the week in the racing form.  Also, bet on any horse that acts up getting in the gate, misbehaves right before getting in the gate, for that is the horse that just wants to run, not wait around in the gate.
    if you are asking about trips to the track, I have no clue.

3. Racing Saturday profile image73
    Racing Saturdayposted 8 years ago

If you mean tips, Start reading the Daily Racing Form (drf.com).  It has all kinds of useful information as well as a library of handicapping books available for purchase.

Also, checkout Horse Racing Nation (horseracingnation.com) which is an interactive site that you can make your picks in different races.  Many amateur and professional handicappers write their tips on races on each day of the week.

Good Luck!

4. skyhighlnkr profile image59
    skyhighlnkrposted 7 years ago

The best way to get an answer for your question is to have a look from search engines. Type the keywords you are looking for: horse racing trips or horse racing tips then you'll get results. Decide what site is best for you.

5. championpicks profile image53
    championpicksposted 7 years ago

Visit http://www.championpicks.com.au . They provide a guaranteed tips before every racing event, if you are looking for horse racing tips. but for trips, you may search it for best results - try google.

working