jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the achivement of sachin tendulkar in cricket?

1. soni2009 profile image50
    soni2009posted 8 years ago

What is the achivement of sachin tendulkar in cricket?

2. number game profile image56
    number gameposted 8 years ago

Over 50 million fans.....In 1990s, without Sachin Indian cricket team was a big zero

3. bhalla_neet profile image73
    bhalla_neetposted 8 years ago

I am such a big fan of Sachin that even I don't have words to count his achievements. His biggest achievement is that despite having accomplished innumerable achievements, he remains down to earth; he is treated as a GOD in India, bur he remains a common Indian; he is extremely affluent, though he never lags behind others in charity....rest all are his cricketing achievements, which need not be told, as everyone is aware what a genius this son of mother India is!!! God Bless Him always!!!!!! I yearn for a Bharat Ratna for him!!!!

4. LensMan999 profile image54
    LensMan999posted 8 years ago

Ever since I started  watching cricket,I have seen the same small sturdy man come up to the crease,donning my country‚Äôs colours.He would do little sit-ups,look around,and then go into a hawk like pose.Full of concentration.Full of commitment.It... read more

5. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

his achievement is not just limited to cricket but far more than that..sachin is not just mere cricketer ..cricket has been his means but sachin in unifier..he unites entire country who rallies behind him...

6. Don Ship profile image80
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

Sachin Tendulkar is God, if he doesn't play, the stadiums are always empty. The world watches Sachin Tendulkar. We all love Sachin Tendulkar! Long live the Legend!

working