jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Who will win this year's champions league (football/soccer)?

1. Fuller_legend profile image81
    Fuller_legendposted 7 years ago

Who will win this year's champions league (football/soccer)?

2. kozmicbluej profile image60
    kozmicbluejposted 7 years ago

It has to be Arsenal. They deserve it for the beautiful football they play. Great team. If not, hope it's another Premier League team, just not Chelsea! Tottenham don't really have a chance, just a 2 man team with no real chops.

3. crmcdonald profile image57
    crmcdonaldposted 7 years ago

Tottenham if you based on Gareth Bales form recently. When he is firing on all cylinders then he is world class. As the fans were chanting on Tuesday after he detroyed Inter's defence, "Taxi for Maicon".

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

I reckon it will be one of the English teams, hopefully not ARSEnal, I'd rather see a foreign team win it over that bunch of tossers.

5. profile image50
    17thStoryposted 7 years ago

Real Madrid have Mourinho and a host of world class players. If not them then perhaps Chelsea who on form are unstoppable. A lot would depend on Drogba for that to happen though

6. Donnacha C profile image79
    Donnacha Cposted 7 years ago

there is no such a thing that a team deserves to win the Champions League, especially not a team like Arsenal....a bunch of teenagers who cry foul every time they have to face proper, grown-up men....

In my opinion it will be more than likely Real Madrid, they seem unstoppable....
    Chelsea looks good too.....

7. profile image48
    Teddy Fanposted 7 years ago

If anyone has had the privilege of watching Barcelona in recent weeks its hard to make a case against them destroying many of the teams put in front of them.

For anyone that missed the Barcelona vs Real Marid game I can't emphasise enough how much you need to see it. It wasn't just the best team performance of the season (in any league) but it might well have been the greatest game of football I have ever seen in my life time.

8. kinnsyg profile image60
    kinnsygposted 7 years ago

I think there could be a shock this year. I have a sneaky suspicion barca may get knocked out before the final just because they are so used to walking over teams

working