jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

which cricket team has most chances to win this ICC cricket world cup 2011?

1. 01jasonlee profile image54
    01jasonleeposted 7 years ago

which cricket team has most chances to win this ICC cricket world cup 2011?

2. 24news profile image59
    24newsposted 7 years ago

That's India........ Have a great momentum at every stage.... Looking like in great form. We may also predict England & Australia but i m only going with indian team.......

3. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 7 years ago

I think India and Sri lanka have the best chance to win the World cup as the matches will be played in the sub-continent, South Africa also looks very strong as a team.

4. profile image47
    Hugh Larkinposted 7 years ago

It has to be India in the sub-Continent- high scoringand swift scoring  batsmen, a varied pace attack and spinners who know how to bowl tightly

5. maulikbhatt profile image66
    maulikbhattposted 7 years ago

CWC 2011 Champion will be the INDIA or Australia, South Africa & Sri Lanka are also in race, best chance and conditions are favor for INDIA this time

6. gajanis786 profile image84
    gajanis786posted 7 years ago

To be very logical....in my opinion, South Africa, Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka should play the two semi finals and all of these four nations have equal potential and chances to be the next world cup champions. Thanks.

7. FREEWORKING profile image61
    FREEWORKINGposted 7 years ago

i think India has the more chances for winning the world cup than any other team in this 2011 world cup. Mine second bet on Sri lanka. And aussies forget about this time

8. LasanthaW profile image69
    LasanthaWposted 7 years ago

Sri Lanka has the best chances to win the World Cup 2011. Currently they have the world's best bowling team that includes 3M's comprising of Muralitheran, Lasith Malinga, and Mendis. Their fielding is also excellent. Their little worry is the middle order batting. Most probably the final will be between India and Sri Lanka. India's batting is the best. India's chances are equally good. They are one of the best teams in the world.

9. profile image0
    r1rupposted 7 years ago

india and sri lanka are best in my view if u wish to see online world cup then stay with http://freetv2all.blogspot.com/ on match days

10. viplove09may profile image68
    viplove09mayposted 6 years ago

India will win the cup no doubt about that and sachin will prove that he is a god of cricket

working