Do you believe that Tebow will be an effective NFL quarterback long-term?

1. tswilson profile image58
    tswilsonposted 6 years ago

Do you believe that Tebow will be an effective NFL quarterback long-term?

Did the Broncos/Patriots playoff game change your opinion or has it remained the same?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6031078_f260.jpg

2. RWC149 profile image66
    RWC149posted 6 years ago

No i dont, I think this season was his defining moment, and from now on he'll degress, But We will never forget what a remarkable season he put together, and made us believe in miracles again. No one can ever take away the Story Book year of 2011, and Tebows Amazing last second comebacks...In the year of the Warrior movie. Just Like Rocky. Tim Tebow made us remember that the game aint over until the final whistle blows, and anything can happen up until then, all one guy had to do was fall down in the field of play and we wouldnt even be discussing tebow anymore, but the boneheaded Bear ran out of bounds, and gave Tebow 38 seconds to score the TD, and from that moment on we have witnessed miracle after miracle..... It aint over mick,til its over.

3. bruzzbuzz profile image60
    bruzzbuzzposted 6 years ago

People have always said that Tebow could not. They said he could be a high school quarterback and he became one. they said he could not lead his high school team to the state championship and he did. They said he could not be a D1 QB and he was. They said he would not lead his team to a national championship yet he did. Then they said he would never be drafted in the first round of the NFL draft and he was. After that they said he would never start in the NFL and he did but then they said he could not win but he not only won, they got to the playoffs, which they said he would never be able to do so, to answer your question, I think Tebow can do anything we say he can't.

working