jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your Favorite Soccer (Football) League to watch in the World?

1. internpete profile image91
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

What is your Favorite Soccer (Football) League to watch in the World?

There are so many Soccer Leagues in the world, which are your favorites to watch and why? A few mine include EPL, La Liga, Seria A,, Bundasliga and MLS

2. sharma92tushar profile image76
    sharma92tusharposted 5 years ago

English Premier League. Any day. Anytime.

3. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

I personally like the Championship- the English second tier. Its so unpredictable anyone can beat anyone, admittedly the quality isn't quite the same as the Premier League, but there are a lot of big clubs that play in it, such as Leeds United and Sheffield Wednesday. Also its the fourth most attended football league in the world, so it must be doing something right.

4. chef-de-jour profile image96
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

I love to watch teams in the English premier league play because it's the only league in the world that has four or five top teams regularly competing for the title. This you don't find in any of the other top european leagues where two or perhaps three elite clubs battle it out every season at most.
    OK, there is an argument against the quality of football in the EPL when matched against say La Liga or the Bundesliga. But I would say this only applies to the passing game - you have to remember that football is about spirit, hard running, tackling and tactics and I'd bet the EPL has more quality in these areas than the other leagues.
    There's one other point - in the EPL the teams in mid table and in the lower reaches are capable of pushing the top sides - so matches tend to be more competitive.

5. Coding staff profile image60
    Coding staffposted 5 years ago

English premier league... the best football players are there...

6. Djaak profile image39
    Djaakposted 5 years ago

English premier league every time. It is the most exciting and I love it.

7. BoyerWorks profile image60
    BoyerWorksposted 5 years ago

The English Premier League. The money gap makes it interesting between the top 6 and the rest of the league, but it's worthwhile to watch, just because the mid-table teams show their quality, most of the time, against much better opposition.

working