jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Who looks like the better 2012 American Football Team?

1. LanaLu profile image61
    LanaLuposted 5 years ago

Who looks like the better 2012 American Football Team?

It is early on and camp has just begun but lets take a vote People... Who do you think has the better chances of making it to the Playoffs & Superbowl this year?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I Have to say the Denver Broncos in the AFC and the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFC. Both because of their quarterbacks.

LanaLuposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Given their QB's are awesome... P. Manning is just amazing but is he well enough and will his health last is in question?... as for the Eagles Vick is a great physical QB but not sure if they are the best in the NFC... Its a team Sport not a QB alone

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree. Manning is 100 percent healthy. I know it takes the whole team. But, Look at what happen to the Colt's when Manning was hurt.

3. RichardGisMe profile image61
    RichardGisMeposted 5 years ago

There are 10 other players on the field offensively, 11 on defense. The QB doesn't make the team, except in the case of last year's Colts and Peyton. smile  You may be right about Denver, but there are a lot of other squads that have meshed over the past couple seasons, like the Texans, the Pats, who are always top notch... NFC, bleh. tongue   If I had to make some kind of Superbowl pick, even though it's definitely too early to say, I'd say good chances either the Texans or the Pats in the AFC Championship, and the 49ers for the NFC.

Pats yea your right except when they face the Giants smile)))... Don't forget the Packers & Stealers, Falcons and Saints and Americas team the Cowboys (if Romo stays healthy)

2. RichardGisMe profile image61
      RichardGisMeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Gaaaahhhhh, the Packers... I really hope the 49ers can pull it out, there's just something about booger green that makes me see red. That and Aaron Rodgers stupid little dance. Sorry, no faith in the 'Boys anymore, too inconsistent.

3. LanaLu profile image61

ohh that dance & notice how he can't jump LOL IDK its going to be a tough year because everyone wants the win except for the Jets they would rather fight each other...

working