G is for GIANTS

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (36 posts)
  1. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 14 years ago

The Giants are now 7-5 making things in the NFC East a little tighter as Dallas drops to 8-4.

Phillie also goes to 8-4 after plummeting Atlanta today.

The New York Giants have swept Dallas this season.

Up next the Giants will be hosting Philie for a game not to be missed cool

1. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image72
      EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Beating Dallas in December should only count as half a game.

wavegirl22posted 14 years agoin reply to this

C'mon Eye. . a win is a win is a win. .. but I'll give you half  .. had the Giants not beat Dallas in December  . .well I wont go there .. Im enjoying this win too much right now!

Dallas isn't done losing yet, but I was hoping for a Giants win today. Next week is a different story.

2. getitrite profile image72
      getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, but I hope Philly beats them!

We all do. cool

1. getitrite profile image72

Mine is personal.  I'm a Pats fan! mad mad!!!!

1. tony0724 profile image60
            tony0724posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dude you are hatin life! The dynasty is now officially in rebuilding mode

1. getitrite profile image72

It seems the Pats found a way to lose that game to the Dolphins.  I was shocked!

2. getitrite profile image72

Belichek will pull some brilliant strategy.

I gotta admit Bellichek is one smart guy ! And they still have a pulse

They still have a bit more than a pulse.

You know I could almost like the Patriots. .brady, moss but its Belichick that I cant stand!

And that pulse is kinda faint at the moment.  .. The Jets are alive and kicking smile

3. wavegirl22 profile image47

Tony
              I think I ♥ u
              wink

I am like so blushing right now !!!! big_smile

3. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah! congrats queenie

Thanks my Pretty Friend!

2. tony0724 profile image60
    tony0724posted 14 years ago

And ya gotta vote for the Chargers too ! They are playing Dallas

Tony
      The Chargers got my vote  . .any day of the week. . unless of course they are playing the Big Blue smile

2. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I will vote for the chargers just because my alma mater is there and  you live there! big_smile

Thank you my dear friend AE ! And by the way the Cardinals are doin pretty good right now !

XPOSD

3. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 14 years ago

Lets go Eagles!

4. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 14 years ago

ahhh who cares. .

Only thing that matters right now is my boys got their swagger cause

THE GIANTS ARE BACK!!

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Congrats on the Giant's win, I have hated Dallas since the day they fired Tom Landry!

A Texan . . thanks for that ♥ and I concur with your thoughts Landry  . .Staubach . .White . .. Too Tall Jones . .Drew Pearson. . ah I could go on and on .. now that was Americas Team

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Manning Bowl

1. R.Edwards profile image63
        R.Edwardsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

whoa cowboy! Let's not go too far now. I think reaching the superbowl on anything other than an inventation and fan bus pass for the Giants at this point is a far stretch of the imagination.

Out of the NFC East, I'd have to go with the Eagles to pull away the title at this point. Donovan and company are pretty dangerous in the playoffs and I'm not seeing any team from the East (Cowboys or Giants)spoiling that trip into the post season for them.

ummmm whoa cowboy(s) is exactly what the Giants did yesterday. No one said that this means a Superbowl trip is guaranteed  .. All I was saying is that the Giants played a game on Sunday showing their fans that all hope is not lost and that they are not letting all the talent go to waste . .  and a little cheer from one of their fans doesnt need to go un noticed.

This post was called G is for Giants for just that reason.

We are what we imagine ourselves to be.

2. Ron Montgomery profile image61
          Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Same thing was said about AZ last year.

1. dohn121 profile image81
            dohn121posted 14 years agoin reply to this

A lot can happen in the next four weeks.  At least 16 teams still have a legitimate shot of making the playoffs and the other 16 teams want to play the role of spoilers.

Let the games begin wink

5. ShyneIV profile image60
    ShyneIVposted 14 years ago

The NFC East is getting way more interesting now......Can't wait to see what happens f McNabb struggles next week against Giants...

6. dohn121 profile image81
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

http://beersinthebleachers.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/reby-sky-giants-fan.jpg

Gotta love a Giants Fan cool

GO BIG BLUE WRECKING CREW!!!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yehey,

7. charlybell profile image60
    charlybellposted 14 years ago

I hate Philly more than Dallas, hoping for a nice 2 game run here smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)