jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Do you think Cardale Jones - is well fitted in the NFL?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 3 years ago

Do you think Cardale Jones - is well fitted in the NFL?

He started 3 games as 3rd string at OSU.

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 3 years ago

Three great games, but it's a small body of work. He's big and has a strong arm, but you need a lot more than that to play in the nfl.  I thought it was amusing to hear comments that he was talking about the nfl.

prettydarkhorseposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I do agree, he has potential but he said that he is not yet ready for the NFL.

3. Kile Taylor profile image60
    Kile Taylorposted 3 years ago

He looks like it from what we have seen. He has the size and skill set, but he is surround by an enormous amount of talent. Elliot rushed for over 200 yards in all three games that Jones started. As you probably know their have been plenty of guys with the size and skills that can't transition to the next level. Football intelligence and work ethic are jsut a few of the major factors.

Agree, needs dedication and hardwork too.

4. Brendan Jennings profile image61
    Brendan Jenningsposted 3 years ago

I think if Cardale hadn't performed as he did over the past three games, there wouldn't be the interest in the topic. That said, I agree he needs more game seasoning before he'll be ready for the NFL. Besides, he said he wants to complete his degree requirements (next year). But, it's an interesting and unexpected situation in which he's found himself.

Yup, and hope he can be the first string QB when he returns school

5. Swill profile image68
    Swillposted 3 years ago

Of course he is fitted for the NFL.  He has the body and the arm strength to be a NFL quarterback but I think he needs to play more snaps in college.  But how man third string quarterbacks can play like he did in those three games.

He has great talents OL, defense and dependable runing back.

6. profile image0
    Kevin Goodwinposted 2 years ago

It is hard to say with only 3 games played, even though he played very well. I also do not know if he will be the starting quarterback for Ohio State. He needs more playing time before we can say he is fit for the NFL.

working