If you are asking about the five nations that yielded surprise winners of their respective domestic leagues in 2011, then this is the order:
5) Norway's Molde. After 100 years, the club finally won its first ever league title, all thanks to a former super-sub in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
4) Czech Republic's Viktoria Plzen. They won its first ever league title in its 100th year as well.
3) Germany's Borussia Dortmund. Few expected them to even be in contention for the title before the season.
2) France's Lille. They last won the league title in 1954, but returned with a multicultural influence.
1) Romania's Otelul Galati. They had no stars, but made use of its home field
by CMHypno7 years ago
Fitch has downgraded Spanish debt and Germany is panicking. Will the Euro survive much longer?http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree … uro-crisis
by trafford6 years ago
Who will be the Winner of ICC World Cup 2011?1. Pakistan2. India3. Australia4. New Zealand5. Sri Lanka6. England
by Holle Abee7 years ago
WHY are we helping to bail out Greece when we're broke? I mean, I feel sorry for the Greek citizens, but can we really afford this right now?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.