Why Donald trump showing enemy against Muslims?
I told to Mr trump that Muslims are peacefully people and they are not terrorist because our religion not teaches us terrorism. Islam teaches us to spread peace and honesty to others.
Mr. Trump will make up his own mind about Muslims being peaceful. I have no doubt that they are anything but peaceful. They been fighting and killing for over 1000 years. The Quran has 109 verses towards killing and hurting non believers. And there are very few about peace if there are any at all.
He's not against all Muslims. Unlike Obama and his cronies, Trump is going to call a spade a spade. We have a problem with Radical Islam. He has stated that he wants to halt immigration to keep terrorists from sneaking in with regular people. Because of this, he is labeled a bigot/racist/islamophobe. You say that your religion teaches peace, but due to the actions of this terrorist organization, added onto the abuse that people in Islamic countries are facing (female children forced to get married, mass rape, horrific murders for anything against the Koran, other harsh beatings, Sharia Law), it is clear that Islam teaches anything but peace and honesty.
1. The greatest good in Islam is spreading the idea of Islam. Because of that, atrocities that scare people into converting to Islam to avoid a similar faith ARE permissible in Islam. There are examples of this in the Koran. Kill a few people in a gruesome way and advertise it, warn others that if they convert it won't happen to them, many convert, the killings are therefore moral because it brought more people to the religion. That is the reason for terrorist violence and why it is moral in Islam. So is lying to protect the faith (taqqiya).
2. Most terrorist acts on the planet are committed by Muslims, either against non-Muslims or other Muslim sects (Shia versus Sunni, Shia and Sunni against Sufi and Almadi). The fact that most Muslims don't commit violence doesn't mean that Islam isn't what is driving it.
Wafa Sultan - the peaceful majority is irrelevant.
3. Islam supports violence to enforce social control. This is why 90% of all honor killings are Muslims against their own female relatives. It is also why you have Muslim mobs in Pakistan killing atheists, why Malala Yousef was shot by the Taliban
4. Islam doesn't mean peace - it means submission. That means everyone follows Islamic rules, even if they aren't Muslim. Indonesia just caned a Christian woman for selling alcohol during Ramadan. Saudi Arabia and Iran do the same thing all the time. A religion that says we won't hurt you if you follow our rules is compulsion to the religious rules even if not compulsion of religion.
5. There is a logical fallacy called the no true scotsman fallacy. The man is seen as a true Scotsman until he is noted as doing something controversial, and then everyone says he's not a real scotsman.
From the Orlando Pulse shooter to ISIS, they commit acts per the Koran, mimicking Mohammed's example, with support of various clerics, and Muslims scream "not all Muslims!" When thousands of incidents a year are committed by Muslims in the name of Islam per the example of the religion's founder and the holy book, it IS Islam ... and the fact that Muslims say "they are not really members of the tribe" instead of "that's not how to interpret the text" is an admission it IS Islam. If the interpretation was that wrong, the murderers would be denounced. Instead, they are distanced while no one says they were really evil.
by Claire Evans 2 years ago
Very rarely do I see a forum thread on Islam. I have not seen an atheist who has started a thread on Islam insulting Mohammed or Allah or just speaking out against them. Christianity and Jesus seem to be the target. I know it is because the US, for example, is considered a...
by navneetjha 4 years ago
All muslims are not terrorists but all terrorists are muslims. What do you think?I know its bit sesitive issues. However I was thinking why most of the terrorists in the world are muslims? Is it something to do with their faith which is rigid and do not change with time. For example, in my religion...
by JOC 2 years ago
Why are conservatives so intent on pissing off a whole religion that has like three billion members instead of singling out the extremist groups that have resorted to terrorism as their primary offensive strategy?
by Sushmita 3 years ago
I was checking out this Hub on Whoopi Goldberg and 'The View' and came upon Whoopi and Baver walking out of the show, on the remark of Bill O'Reilly that 'Muslims killed us on 9/11'. I then went looking and found another clip on Utube a talk radio program clip of David Pakman...
by cjhunsinger 2 years ago
As the President of the United States continues to refuse to identify on going acts of Islamic terrorism with Islam; is his refusal to do so a direct or tacit approval or support for the religion of Islam and Sharia law over the Constitution?The president of the United States has on several...
by thirdmillenium 22 months ago
Does Islam contain some doctrines that make it mandatory for all Muslims to kill/destroy/annihilate followers of other religions/atheists/agnostics? Some say it does. Some others say it was not originally in the text but had been stealthily inserted later by religious fanatics.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|