This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Work, Sport and rest. That is basically all my Family does but hardly comes to v

1. profile image58
    Firefighter12posted 7 months ago

Work, Sport and rest. That is basically all my Family does but hardly comes to visit when we visit.

We visit family as their are about 5 couples we intend to visit not all in one go because of health issues. It's a 6hr round trip for each couple but once a year isn't enough for some and some miss out. My parents have been selfish towards family members of which I've pointed out. My Family are busy with work and sport like us but I'm into firefighting in the summer. My family try to put the blame on us for being to busy but they do the same to us. My Family say - what's more important to us and we say Family but they never return the favour until it suites them. Ticks me off very much.

2. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 7 months ago

parents are like that. They always favor those siblings who visit them often and usually, someone had talked behind your back, that is why parents are blaming on you for not visiting. Look out for that black sheep. Baaa....

working