jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)

Rams, Bradford agree on record contract

1. wavegirl22 profile image44
    wavegirl22posted 7 years ago

NFL.com Wire Reports

Now the question is can the St. Louis Rams who were 1-15 last year in the first season under coach Steve Spagnuolo maybe win 2 games this coming season?

1. tony0724 profile image61
      tony0724posted 7 years agoin reply to this

The Rams have a really deep hole to climb out of , but they have a pretty good coach so they should be competitive in a couple more years. Football season cannot get here soon enough !

wavegirl22posted 7 years agoin reply to this

bout time you showed up:)

2. drej2522 profile image85
    drej2522posted 7 years ago

haha...I'm sure they can win 2 games...haha

hey you. . .so wanna give us an update on how it feels to be an iggly wiggly fan at this time of year?

wink

1. drej2522 profile image85
        drej2522posted 7 years agoin reply to this

ha...I think the EAGLES will do just fine. I say in 3-4 years watch out...we have a young and fast team. For now, I say Philly is in the wildcard race.

Lovely avatar, btw. Hot! (winks)

3. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

The now get Bradford in Traing Camp which is a major deal. The Rams have a long way to go as a team. Bradford will gets his lumps this year.

Having Spags as a coach he is one lucky rookie!

So you getting on board with me in cheering the Jets on this year. . or at least until the Iggles get in together in the next 3-4 years?

1. Michael Willis profile image76
        Michael Willisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

LOL, well being a Cowboy fan I cannot cheer for a NFC East Competitor! But, I like the Jets and their style of football. The offense needs to improve the passing game.

4. drej2522 profile image85
    drej2522posted 7 years ago

I don't know about jumping on the Jet bandwagon, but they should be interesting to watch. Another entertaining AFC team will be the Bengals this year! smile

the Bengals will be entertaining for sure. . but will the 2 egos crash and burn . .Nov 25 the Bengals come to visit the Jets. . that will be quite a game. . .hehehe Revis is sure to shut down TOocho!!!

But he can only shut down one at a time!!! There will be Ocho, T.O. and also Antonio (Bryant). Hmmm those names rhyme.

2. drej2522 profile image85
        drej2522posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh wow, the Jets/Bengals game is on Turkey Day? That WILL be awesome. -Marks the calendar-

As for everyone's analysis of Bradford, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a similar season as Stafford had last year. Being a rookie is tough, especially on a crap team. But hey, at least he has Steven Jackson, huh? wink

SJ yes and Sam has one of the greatest coaches ever . .Spags . .just look at what has happened to my Giants since he left NY . . The Rams are a challenge for Spags and I cant wait to see what he does with them and for them in the coming years.

5. profile image68
    logic,commonsenseposted 7 years ago

$50M down the drain.  He will be hurt most of the time.  He is a good QB, but not that good.  Maybe just a PR stunt to sell tickets.  Takes a lot more than a QB to make a team good.  If the OL isn't good then it will be many trips to the IR for Sam.

I remember the beating Peyton Manning took his first season as well as Troy Aikman. Not comparing Bradford to those, but those guys took a beating to start with.  Bradford will get initiated to the NFL quickly.

1. profile image68
        logic,commonsenseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes he will.  I guarantee the defense's he faces will be teeing off on him partly because of the contract and partly because of his predisposition for getting injured.
        I hope he turns out as good as Manning or Aikman, realistically though, I don't see it happening.

working