jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Who do you think will win this year's NBA finals?

1. ballfan92 profile image61
    ballfan92posted 6 years ago

Among the favorites are the Heat, Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, but who do you think will win it all this year?

1. Jefacity profile image59
      Jefacityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

the Miami heat. Historically, super stars win championships. D-wade and Lebron are arguably the best two players at their respective position. Its amazing to have Bosh as the third option on the team.

ballfan92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Heat are definitely stacked and I became a fan of the Heat because of D Wade four or five years back and it's hard for anyone to matchup with them because of the players they have at each position and their defense.

1. Jefacity profile image59
          Jefacityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yea i've been a fan of Lebron and D-wade since they've been in the league. To see all this talent on one team is amazing to watch. Highlight reel basketball every game.

2. optimus grimlock profile image54
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

I think the nicks can beat the celtics and dont be surprised if the hornets or griz pull out an upset. I would love to see the heat,griz,hornets,magic,bulls,blazers,nicks and the nuggets make it to the next round

ballfan92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think the Heat will go all the way this year. They've proven to be the team that they were hoping for when the stars aligned and they have the chemistry down in the playoffs so far making them especially difficult for anyone to beat. I'd like to see both the Hornets and the Grizzlies move on to the next round, and I'd like to see Indiana and Portland pull out a couple more games.

2. I am DB Cooper profile image71
      I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

An upset, in the NBA? Only 7 different franchises have won a championship since 1983.

1. wavegirl22 profile image46
        wavegirl22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

and it sure doesnt include the nicks. .  though maybe if the Knicks changed their name to the nicks they might have a chance.. .

3. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Being from Chicago I like and dislike the fact that the Bulls have not been mentioned.(aside from the guy who mentioned almost all of the teams!)

working