Mens Running Shoes
Mens Running Shoes
Are you a serious runner, just beginning, looking to pound the road, or treadmill, no matter what, choosing the right pair of running shoes for yourself is of the utmost importance, nothing is more important than finding the right pair of mens running shoes that meets your needs and a pair that gives you maximum protection to avoid unnecessary injuries.
With what knowledge I have of running, my neighbors that constantly do marathons, we think there will certainly be a pair of shoes here that will suit your needs and demands.
Throughout this page you will discover some of the best running shoes for men and that account for cushioning desires, for those that over-pronate/under-pronate, for those that are heavy (yours truly) or light on their feet, no matter what, there is a pair of mens running shoes here for you that will get you out and about immediately.
These are some of the Best Mens Running Shoes that you will find on the market for 2015.
Image credit: ray22 / 123RF Stock Photo
Porsche Design Running Bounce - One of The Best Running Shoes for Men!
These mens running shoes designed by Adidas have the engineering effect that a car's suspension has which forwards the vertical impact to your forward propulsion, resulting in better cushioning. Another launch of one of the Best Mens Running Shoes from Adidas!
Brooks Glycerin 12 Men's Running Shoe
With over twenty five star customer reviews this mens running shoe is worth a look if your in the market for a new pair, however, these are mainly geared towards the heavier runner, it;s said they are a plush and comfortable fit, I guess the proof is in the wearing as we are not all the same, having said that, this model is better than it's predecessor, especially when the equip it with their Super DNA that provides 20% more adaptable cushioning, and gives you nice pressure zones that optimize pressure distribution from heel to forefoot.
As running shoes go, they are a pretty reasonable price!
Make sure that the shoes you choose, are the right ones for you! If in doubt! Consult an Expert. Be advised that a pair of running shoes for another may not be the best shoes for you! and remember, you get what you pay for!
Mizuno Men's Wave Prophecy Running Shoe - One of the Best Mens Running Shoes from Mizunos!
Designed by engineers to ensure you receive a great run. One of the best Running Shoes for Men released by Mizuno. No matter if you are a runner that lands on his foot first or heel, these mens running shoes will adjust to compensate, and at the same time, provide a great smooth and comfortable stride time after time!
Over sixty positive five star reviews!
ASICS Men's GEL-Flux Running Shoe
Now if you liked the ASICS Gel-Nimbus shoe and are looking for something with a little more response, welcome to the new Gel-Pursue, gives nice equal part cushioning and is a little lower to the ground than it's counterpart, that gives you nice cushioning and stability, this is a nice shoe for most runners, especially those on the heavier side.
Your getting around five choices of colors and they come in at a reasonable price, over one hundred five star positive customer reviews!
Some Tips on how to avoid Injuries!
- If your a beginner, start out slow and easy - Don't rush things, enjoy yourself, you will eventually work up to a nice pace, and don't forget to consult your Doctor for a check-up if your just starting out, if your an expert runner, well, I don't think you need read this!
- Always good to get expert advice especially when starting out, experts will advise what mens running shoes will suit you best, how you are running in them and what to do so as you maintain good posture which can help your breathing and can help avoid back pains.
- Wearing the right attire - Make sure your clothes are comfortable and loose fitting, allowing for good and natural movement. Watch what the weather is doing, you might need additional clothing if it's going to be cold, when you warm up , you can easily remove. If teh sun's beating down a cap and sunglasses may be in order, keep those UV rays at bay!
Nike Free 5.0 '14 Men's Running Shoes
Now where would we all be without a pair of Nike Shoes, personally I have around two pairs and they have been going strong on the roads and in the gym for a few years now, no complaints here, but that's to be expected from a trusted and well established name in the world of sport, granted you are paying a higher price because of the name but they do have good products and this is certainly one of them for the serious runner.
This is a fairly light and sturdy shoe, although some have stated that it could do with a little more cushioning, each to their own, worth a browse.
Mizuno Men's Wave Prophecy 3 Running Shoe
This is a nice shoe delivered by Mizuno's, with over two hundred five star customer positive reviews it should be in the top shoe category.
Your getting around six designs/color to choose from, a reasonable price for a nice cushioned shoe.
But don't take my word for it, have a look at the reviews.
Some Tips on how to choose the right and Best Mens Running Shoes?
I may loose some sales publishing information such as below but I would rather do so than see anyone purchase a pair of mens running shoes that is not the correct type or fit!
- If your not a long time runner, lack in knowledge of the sport, then by all means read on, but, you really should be consulting with a specialist shop as opposed to purchasing a pair of mens running shoes on line! Most shops have a treadmill to test how you run when you try the shoes out, they will establish how your gait is to make sure your choice is the correct one! This is also a good time to test the comfort level out.
- You will need to establish if you land on your heel first or the forefoot. If landing on your forefoot first then the heel, your certainly going to need extra padding in the forefoot area. Normally runners land heel first, much like I do, so here is where additional padding is a must, in order to reduce all the force that comes up the leg with every stride.
- Running places a great amount of strain on your joints, especially around the knees, hence why it is so important to choose the right type of structural shoe, the three main types of categories to consider is the stability of the shoe, the cushioning and the motion.
- Setting aside above, you need remember that shoes come in different categories, specialist shoes are made for various running conditions, such as racing, of which those shoes do not provide a great deal of support but come much lighter than most running shoes. Trail shoes are specifically used for off road running, and if you mainly pound the roads, then the more cushioning the better for obvious reasons.
Nike Air Max+ 2012 Mens Running Shoes - One of the Best Mens Running Shoes from Nike!
A great pair of Nike Mens Running Shoes
ASICS Men's Kinsei 4 Running Shoe - One of the Best Mens Running Shoes from ASICS!
You can pound the road until your heart is content with a pair of the best mens running shoes from ASICS. These mens running shoes, designed with a biomorphic design which provides a great fitting and comfortable shoe for all, and with additional layers of memory foam and a gel cushioning support system you will feel like you are running on air!