- Sports and Recreation»
- Individual Sports
Tennis Tutor Ball Machine: Take Your Game to The Next Level With Tennis Tutor Ball Machine
The Advantages of Using a Tennis Ball Machine
The advantages of using a tennis ball machine cannot be overestimated for any serious tennis player. For beginners, a tennis ball machine is a great tool to practice the basics of return shots. For advanced players - with tennis constantly evolving, practicing helps players stay on top of their game and helps them make small changes to keep up with the competition. The bottom line is that - regardless of your tennis play level - you can practice your shots whenever and wherever is convenient for you, without the need for partners or private tutors. And if you are ready to buy a ball machine, then the tennis tutor ball machine is one of the most popular choices.
Tennis Tutor Ball Machine
Tennis Tutor machines have been around over 20 years - which means a lot of experience and refinement has gone into them.
Some of the features of Tennis Tutor include:
- an electronic control panel which gives you fingertip control of ball speed,
- adjustable ball trajectory - ball trajectory can be set anywhere between groundstroke and lob
- adjustable ball feed interval (the time interval between ball throws) from anywhere from 1-1/2 to 10 seconds.
- adjustable ball speed ranges from a gentle toss for children to world-class speed.
- optional shot oscillator. You may set Tennis Tutor to repeat shots you need to practice, or to oscillate and direct shots randomly across the court.
- anti-jam ball feeding mechanism,
- 10-second start-up time delay to give you time to get to your side of the net.
Buying a Tennis Tutor Machine
Tennis tutor machines are available online and in tennis stores, if you can find one in your area. The price ranges from under 700 US dollars, for smaller models with fewer features, to a little over 2,000 dollars for bigger, more advanced units. If that's too expensive for your budget, consider searching for a used tutor machine online, on sites such as ebay or craiglist.