3 Acne Treatment Recipes for Oily, Dry Face With Sensitive Skin
If you suffer from acne, today is a day you can practice being grateful for a natural solution.
Why? Because this is the day we give thanks for the incredible, healing properties of nature and plant extracts and how they can treat acne. Discovering easy to make acne recipes and acne facemasks takes us away from “being the victim” mentality, to being back in control.
Let’s start by talking about the three main skin types – oily, dry and sensitive. Our skin is the largest organ of our body and when it comes to treating acne with natural skin care recipes and acne facemasks the first step is to work out your skin type.
Some people have a combination so maybe a good idea is to draw a map of your face to plot what areas might be oily, dry or more sensitive so you can work out what acne recipes will work the most effectively. This will save you time, money and unnecessary aggravation.
There is a huge list of some of the most incredible natural ingredients that work powerfully and scientifically to eradicate acne. When you understand how these ingredients work and why theu have such a huge following.
There simply isn't enough room here to share all the recipes and awesome secrets to clear skin at home here but it will certainly give you an idea of what you can use in your acne recipes and acne facemasks:
- Tea Tree Oil or Manuka Oil – this little gem packs a powerful punch when it comes to working as a natural antiseptic which is why it works a treat on oily skin. It is the perfect toner and helps the skin naturally get rid of excess oil. This acne recipe is pure toning heaven
- Honey - this has been used for thousands of years for its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
- Spices and herbs - spices and herbs like turmeric are naturally potent antibacterial making them perfect for acne masks
These are my three favorite ingredients to use in an acne facemask base, but there are many more that also deal with acne scarring and calm painful redness associated with acne breakouts.
Apart from the use for acne, these ingredients are also quite effective for diabetes treatment.
Acne Face Toner Recipe – especially awesome for oily skin
Mix 10 drops of tea tree oil and 4 oz of with hazel in a bottle. Make sure you shake the bottle before you go to use it and gently dab onto the affected area with cotton wool after cleansing.
- Honey has been around since time began and has always been revered not only for its taste but also for its healing properties. UMF honey has even more scientific proof behind it to really show off just what good old honey can do. UMF honey has very strong antibacterial properties as well as powerful nutrients to nourish the skin, so can be used as part of a cleanser and a moisturizer
Acne Honey Pimple Remedy
Mix 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and apply to affected area or spots. Leave for 20 minutes and wash off gently. The simplicity and effectiveness of this natural skin care recipe never ceases to amaze us because it just so effective and simple! Great for dry skin as it has a beautiful moisturizing and healing effect.
- Aloe Vera juice or gel is so good for people with sensitive or itchy skin types. If you are after a soothing natural facemask then using aloe Vera in your next blend is sheer bliss! Aloe Vera works by healing and rejuvenating the skin and has been around for centuries quietly earning itself a popular reputation.
Acne Milk Soothing Mask
Mix 1 teaspoon of powdered milk, 1 tablespoon of runny honey, 1 teaspoon of aloe Vera and 2 drops of your favorite essential oil. Apply to your skin and leave for 10 – 20 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
This acne facemask will really make your face feel good all over. You’ll love the way it makes your skin feel - nourished and cleansed.
Is it any wonder we feel so thankful for all that nature provides? Natural acne recipes and natural acne facemasks are more popular than ever because you can’t argue with success.
More Acne Facemasks And Acne Scar Remedies
- How to treat Acne Skin Infections with Homemade Face Masks for Acne
Acne is an embarrassing and painful skin complaint that many people suffer from. It's not just teenagers that have to deal with acne, or people with oily skin. Hormones, environment and diet among other things can effect your skin and cause acne.