7 Homemade Facepacks To Boost Your Skin
Often women complain about what to do, there is no time to go to Salon, but they do not know that there is no need to spend too much time or money to take care of their beauty.
There are many such things in her kitchen, with the help of which she can improve her allure without any trouble. Let's know about some such easy beauty tips.
Fig and pumpkin pack
Figs are rich in alpha hydro acid antioxidants and vitamins, it is also used to improve skin tone and exfoliate it.
- 2 figs
- 1 cup pumpkin paste
- Drops of almond oil
- Mix all the ingredients together and apply this paste after cleansing the face.
- Wash the face with rose water after about 1 hour. This pack not only makes the skin shiny but also exfoliates it from inside. Use this pack once a month.
Parsley Face Pack
Parsley containing vitamin C is a herb, that is not only healthy and tasty but also very beneficial for the skin. It is helpful in enhancing the softness of the skin. It also contains beta-carotene and vitamin A.Vitamin A works to tighten the looseness in the skin and at the same time keeps the skin and wrinkles away. The intake of this vitamin also keeps the skin soft.
According to Aroma Therapy experts, Lemon present in face packs made from parsley clears dead skin which helps the skin to improve, the antibacterial properties in honey help reduce skin inflammation and rose water provides moisture to the skin.
- Leaves of parsley
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- Few drops of rosewater
- Take the leaves of the parsley, wash it properly and chop it.
- Grind it into a fine paste
- Now mix lemon juice and honey in it and blend it well.
- Apply it on the face, wash it with water when it is dry. Use this pack once a week.
This remedy will remove the stains of your skin and the skin will feel soft and smooth.
( Tulsi) Basil and Mint Face Pack
Basil is a sacred herb, mother remedy of nature full of nutrients and popular for healing medicinal qualities and beauty virtues. It purifies the blood and its flow in the body. Combats ageing, dark spots and wrinkles.
Both basil and peppermint plants are antimicrobial, which act to relieve the problem of acne.
- Half cup basil leaves
- 1 tsp mint leaves
- Mash basil and mint and apply this paste on the face.
- Leave it for overnight and wash it in the morning.
Use this pack when there are pimples on the face, summers can be the best time to use this pack.
Marigold Face Pack
Marigold's face pack is very beneficial for the face. It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, so it protects our skin from various infections. It stimulates collagen production which prevents wrinkles. It also rejuvenates the skin.
- 3-4 Marigold flowers
- 1tsp honey
- Few drops of milk
- Mash the marigold flower and mix the rest of the ingredients in it.
- Apply it on the face and neck for about 15 minutes, then wash it with lukewarm water, it will make the skin glow.
This pack can be used twice a week. This pack has a very fast outcome on dry skin. Marigold face masks are suitable for all skin types and very easy to make at home.
Mint is Beneficial
Peppermint helps to remove stains and spots from the skin. It absorbs excess oil of the skin and gives it a feeling of coolness and freshness. The replenishing properties of bright green leaves are very well known. From cleansing to toning and hydrating the skin it performs several functions as a summer face pack.
- 1 cup mint leaves
- Blend the mint leaves in a blender.
- Apply its paste on acne, wash face with water after half an hour
- This pack can be used at any time. It easily removes the problem of pimples and acne from the face.
Sugar is Effective
Sugar is a very easy scrub for the skin. It acts as an exfoliating agent, not only this, it is also helpful in improving your complexion. The sugar scrub can help ameliorate dull skin. A sugar scrub comprises of large sugar crystals. The concept is to massage these granules into your skin to wipe out debris and dead skin cells
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp milk powder
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix all the ingredients well. Apply it on the face and wash it after a while.
- Apply the scrub twice a week and scrub it by applying it on elbows. You can also use this mixture for pedicures and manicures.
Grapes Face Pack
Grapes are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants like flavonoids. They are wonderfully effective in combatting free radicals and maintaining youthful and radiant skin.
It protects the skin from harmful UV rays, along with it enrich the skin tone as well, it can be applied on both oily and normal skin.
- 2 tsp grapes juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp wheat flour
- Apply all these ingredients well on the face.
- Allow the pack to dry, then wet the cotton ball with water and remove the pack in the upward direction. Later wash it with water. This face pack brings tightness to the skin as well as improves complexion.