A Rejuvenating Face Mask With Raspberries Recipe
The raspberry face mask provides nutrients for the skin, contracts the pores and removes the shine of the oily skin. It has a pleasant refreshing and rejuvenating effect and it is quite easy and quick to make.
- 100 grams raspberries
- 2 spoonfuls yogurt
- 1 spponful medicinal clay, (optional)
How to prepare it?
- Take about 100 grams of raspberries.
- Add a few spoonfuls of yogurt.
- Apply to the skin of the face and neck.
- You might also want to add medicinal clay optional
- It should be left on the skin for some time and then it should be rinsed away with moderately cold water.
- After we are done with the raspberry facial treatment, we should apply a hydrating cream or lotion.