A Smile The Most Inexpensive Beauty Secret
A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks. ~Charles Gordy
A smile could be described as a facial expression made by flexing muscles most notably near both ends of your mouth, but a genuine smile makes its appearance on the entire face. A smile can add lift to your cheekbones and add sparkle and light to your eyes as well. It is truly the most inexpensive beauty treatment you can get.
A smile, it costs nothing, but changes everything.
Smile - it increases your face value. ~Author Unknown
A smile costs nothing but gives much.
It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give.
It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it.
Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away.
Some people are too tired to give you a smile. Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.
What is stargazer, skateboarder, chess champ, pepperoni pizza eater, older brother, sister hater, best friend, first kisser, science geek, control freak Will Tuppence so afraid of in this great big universe?
Jerry Spinelli knows.
In Smile For No Good Reason, Lee L. Jampolsky, Ph.D., psychologist, author, and consultant, offers simple and practical advice for creating happiness without doing anything except changing how we look at life.
A great smile is worth more than a million words.
TakeThe Smile Challenge...
When you wake up in the morning, put a smile on your face. Try not to take it off the entire day... see if your day goes better.
When you pass by a stranger on the street, simply smile at them and see if they smile back.
Smile at those with whom you do everyday, common, business transactions, for example: the bank teller, the grocery clerk, the postal worker. See if it makes a difference in the service you are given.
Smile at your family more...the results will astound you.
Smile when you are by yourself. You are wonderful and you deserve it! It is also simply good practice. See if it makes you feel better about yourself in general.
A smile can brighten the darkest day. ~Author Unknown
A friend of mine shared this video with me this week and it made me smile. It has won many independent film festival awards. The message is simple but enchanting. The 16 minute experience is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Be sure you watch it to the end, you won't be sorry you did.
My friend challenged me to share it with someone...so I guess today the someone is you! :)
A Smile is sometimes all the Validation you need!
It takes seventeen muscles to smile and forty-three to frown. ~Author Unknown
Add some Smiles to your E-mails and Forum Posts
- Smilies Unlimited
Got a SMS smiley symbol ? Don't know what your smilies on the web, or wap mean? Search our smiley faces database for the best face. There are 1229 smilies in the database. ....
- Smilies Smiley Emoticons - Collection of free animated smilies, animated smiley , emoticons , smiley
Click Smilies . com - huge collection of free animated smilies, animated smiley and emoticons - supports email, forums and boards // grosse Smilies Sammlung
I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Author Unknown
Wearing a smile is not only a beauty treatment, it is also a health treatment as well. It is actually a fun, healthy way to add longevity to your life!
Putting on a smile is a great stress reliever. Smiling can help relieve tension and even lower your blood pressure. A healthy period of smiling can boost your immune system. Studies have shown that smiling releases endorphins which act as natural pain killers, as well as serotonin, which causes a “feel good” feeling. A smile enhances the muscle tone in the face adding a younger appearance to the wearer. A smile can help with depression as well. A smile will keep the negative feelings away.
Come on... what are you waiting for? Put on a smile!
If you smile at someone, they might smile back. ~Author Unknown
- Everyone smiles in the same language.
- If you don't have a smile, I'll give you one of mine.
- Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.
If You Chance To Meet A Frown..
If you don't start out the day with a smile, it's not too late to start practicing for tomorrow. ~Author Unknown
Smiling is infectious, You can catch it like the flu. Someone smiled at me today, And I started smiling too.
You're never fully dressed without a smile. ~Martin Charnin
- If you would like to spoil the day for a grouch, give him a smile.
- A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people your heart is at home.
- Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.
- The shortest distance between two people is a smile.
National Smile Month
Did you know that there is even a National Smile Month?
Created to raise the awareness of the importance of oral health care, National Smile Month for 2009 will be from May 17 to June 16.
With over 30,000 Americans diagnosed with oral cancer each year, it reminds us to take extra time to pay attention to our smiles and oral health. The important thing to remember is that 75% of those cases could be prevented and 90% are treatable when detected early. That is a really good plug for regular dentist visits, don't you think?
Not happy with your smile? Then change it for the better!
This book written by the Extreme Makeover Dentist himself, Dr. Bill Dorfman, is awesome from front to back.
* One package containing 56 dental strips
* Coated with a gel that contains hydrogen peroxide, the same enamel-safe ingredient dentists use for teeth whitening
* Guaranteed to give you whiter teeth in just two weeks
* Each box contains 56 strips: 28 for upper teeth, 28 for lower teeth
* Clinically proven to give you whiter teeth for 12 months when worn just 30 minutes, twice a day
* Advanced oral care system guides you to extraordinary cleaning and superior gum health
* Innovative wireless display provides while-you-brush feedback for optimal brushing habits
* Floss Action brush head with MicroPulse bristles penetrates deep between teeth and gums, dramatically improving the health of your gums
* If you should apply too much pressure, a red light will appear signaling you that too much pressure is being used
* With the wireless remote display, you can easily see your brushing time per quadrant and the positive feedback at 2 minutes
You better brush those Pearly Whites!
Oral Health Care
How regularly do you visit your dentist?
The shortest distance between two people is a smile. ~Author Unknown
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. ~Charles Reade
Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing. ~Mother Teresa
A smile can brighten the darkest day. ~Author Unknown
Peace begins with a smile. ~Mother Teresa
So when you leave your house in the morning and when you return home at night, don't forget to take your smile with you! Take the SMILE CHALLENGE TODAY!