DIY Acne Facial Mask With Turmeric
Turmeric mask for acne
This is a mask made to treat acne, in special severe acne, and dark spots caused by acne, as well as scarring. Turmeric is a great skin bleacher and powerful antiseptic, lemon helps bleaching the skin, and yoghurt is a moisturizer. Women in India have been using turmeric for centuries to bleach the skin and treat other skin conditions.
Before you start
- Turmeric stains everything it touches. Wear old clothes and use utensils of glass or disposable utensils to mix the ingredients.
- Your skin will be stained yellow for some minutes after applying the mask. Don't be scared, it returns to its normal color in some minutes. Do this treatment only at night or if you don't need to get out home immediately after doing it.
- Never use lemon in your skin then get exposed to the sun. This mask is better to be used at night.
- This mask can be used everyday,
- You can be allergic to some of the components, so test the mask in a small area of your skin one day before using it. If there is any reaction, don't use it.
What you'll need
- 4 tablespoons of natural yoghurt
- 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Mix all the ingredients with a spoon
- Apply it to the face
- Let it act for 20 minutes
- Remove it with soap then skin cleanser, to remove all the lemon juice and accelerate the return to the normalcolor of the skin (it will be stained for some minutes)
- Wait for some minutes until all the yellow stain disappears
Your skin will be left with no grease and slightly lighter.
If you repeat this treatment at least once a week our acne will be reduced and your spots will disappear.