- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Facial Skin Care
Anti-age is the rage - What you need to know about anti aging creams
Let’s face it, we all want to look younger and feel more youthful. We want to preserve the smooth skin, the firm body and the spring in our step for as long as we possibly can. While ageing is a natural process and cannot be evaded completely, there are ways in which you can slow down its effects, or even remove them all together.
With the right diet, a regular exercise regime and a great skin care routine that includes the best anti aging cream on the market, you really can look and feel years younger.
Cream of the crop
A good anti wrinkle cream can work wonders on your skin and leave it looking smooth and free of lines. For instance LifeCell All-in-One Anti Aging Treatment promises to be the best wrinkle cream you’ll find. LifeCell claims to contain micro-technology that reflects light which bounces into your wrinkle, thereby erasing it.
In literally a few seconds, you’ll notice your fine lines and wrinkles have vanished. LifeCell is also way easier to use than painful cosmetic injections, and is known to give even better results. It is also one of the best eye creams available on the market, making those tired lines around your eyes disappear in a matter of seconds.
TLC for your skin
As you grow older, your skin starts to lose moisture, making it dull and enhancing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Along with a great anti aging cream, there are several other skin care secrets that can help you keep that youthful glow.
- Eat right: Fruit, vegetables and lots of water are a must after you turn 30, if not earlier. Eat healthy and keep your system nourished, you’ll never feel or look old. Avoid too much alcohol (the occasional glass of wine is always permitted!) as it dehydrates your skin.
- Health freak: Exercise is a major contributor to keeping your skin and body fit and young. If you’re not into working out, even a daily walk will help pump up your blood circulation and get you glowing.
- Body basics: Your facial skin might be your focus, but let’s not ignore the skin all across your body. Dryness, sagging skin and other factors affect your entire body, so it’s important to take care of it. Moisturise daily, twice a day if you have to, and go for regular massages to keep yourself fit and relaxed.
- Face-off: Get yourself a good face cream for day and night and use it daily. While applying cream, always stroke upwards on your forehead and in circles on your cheeks. This smoothes away lines on the forehead and gets the blood flowing to your cheeks. If you’re getting a double chin, a few firm strokes outwards will help keep it in check
- Shun the sun: We all love a healthy tan, but the sun’s damaging and aging effects on the skin have been well documented. Use a sunscreen with SPF 30 at the very least, and one that protects against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Night wash: It’s important to wash your face at night to get all the grime off. Since the oil levels in your skin have dipped, try not to use cleansing products more than once. In the morning, just splash your face with lukewarm water.
- Stress buster: Nothing gets you feeling older and more tired than stress, and it certainly quickens the aging process. As you get older, don’t sweat the small stuff. Try and meditate for half an hour a day, and keep yourself calm as much as possible.
Nap time: Sleep is important no matter how old you are, but after a certain age, you need to cut back on the all-nighters and get your shut-eye. Eight hours of sleep is a must to keep you looking youthful and energetic.
Caffeine down: Instead of your regular coffee, start having green tea. This contains multiple anti-oxidants that keep you supple from the inside and out
Go Pro-biotic: Take a pro-biotic for a healthy intestine that will absorb nutrients better and keep your system running smoothly. Remember, what’s on the inside will always show up on the outside
Getting old is a tough job, but someone’s got to do it. But that doesn’t mean you can’t do it with style and smooth skin. Eat well, exercise and don’t worry too much about anything. Your skin and the rest of your body will thank you for it.
© 2013 Juana