Aphogee Essential Hair Oil Review
Aphogee Essential Hair Oil
This is a product that I purchased when my hair was relaxed. Since I'm natural now, I find that I still can benefit from continued use of this product. A bottle lasts for months, if used sparingly. My rule of thumb is that a little goes a long way. I hope you enjoy my review of this product.
Aphogee's Essential Hair Oil Description
Aphogee Essential Oils for Hair enlivens dry, brittle hair, restoring shine and helping to protect against styling damage.
Features & Benefits:
- Restores shine and rejuvenates dry, brittle hair
- Especially for Chemically Treated Hair
- Use this oil as traditional hot oil or as a leave-in hair and scalp treatment
- Elegant formula enlivens dry, brittle hair and soothes dry, itchy scalp
- Fortified with herbal, vitamin and sweet almond oils it can help achieve longer hair growth
- Reduces brittle hair breakage
- Helps to protect against styling friction damage
- It may also be used to remove bonded hair (do not use on styles with bonded hair you want to keep!)
- Excellent on braids and recommended for dry skin as well
- May be used as a cosmetic oil to remove makeup and a few drops added to warm bath water leaves skin smooth and silky
Rinse freshly shampooed hair thoroughly with warm water to open the hair cuticle. Dispense an appropriate amount of Essential Oils for Hair into the palm, using more for coarser, longer hair. Distribute evenly through hair using fingertips and leave on for one minute. For extremely dry, damaged hair use a plastic cap for up to five minutes. Rinse thoroughly, dry and style. For extremely fine hair, you may shampoo lightly after applying Results are immediate.
Safflower Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Isopropyl Myristate,Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanteroil, Meadowfoam Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Shea Butter, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytantriol, Lanolin Oil, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Glycerin, Tricedeth-12, Proplparaben, BHT, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyphenyl Methyl Propional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum, Red-17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000)
Where Can I Find This Product?
I've found that using the product once a week was sufficient enough for me. Personally, I don't like putting a lot of "oil" product on my (3c) hair. It tends to still feel oily and sometimes doesn't work well with different types of gels.
I did find that it was not "necessary" to "wash" the oil out after applying and I used the Aphogee Essential Hair Oil as a "leave-in" conditioner.
This product is excellent when applied before using heating appliances (curlers, flat irons, hot combs).
Let Me Know How It Works for You!
Please be kind enough to leave me a message or comment on how this product works for you. Looking forward to hearing from you.
For most naturals, who have "Big Chopped," their goal is to retain length. In order to do so, one must keep, especially the ends of the hair, protected and moisturized since it is the oldest part of the strand. Thereby, making it necessary to do an oil treatment to encourage the strands of your hair to stay viable and flexible to gain length.