How to make jewelry shine and sparkle like new again - Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Review
There are a number of ultrasonic jewelry cleaners in the market. So which one to buy?
I choose the Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner not only because it is the best-selling ultrasonic jewelry cleaning product and eyeglass cleaner in the market today, but it has also been proven by customers that this product works very well... actually most happy customers say this product is AMAZING.
The Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner makes your precious jewelry sparkle like new in just minutes. It has a convenient automatic 3-minute cycle with automatic turn-off. With just a push of a button, this innovative cleaner employs advanced ultrasonic technology to gently remove dirt, grime and tarnish from your cherished jewelry like your rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings and watches, including dentures and eyeglasses, and just about anything else you can fit in the tank, leaving them sparkling clean. It is very simple and easy to use, just fill the stainless steel tank with water (preferably warm), push the button, and get your jewelry sparkle like new again.
The Sonic Wave CD-2800 Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner comes in white with gray line surrounding the top. It's design is quite pleasing to the eyes and it has a cool blue LED light inside. It comes with a plastic basket, so there is no chance of accidentally dumping a piece of jewelry down the drain when you pour out the water.
- Stainless steel tank - Tank size: 1 pint capacity (16 fluid oz, 600 ml), measures 5" x 8" x 5" (H x W x D)
- Cleaning basket measures 2" x 6" x 3 3/4" (H x W x D)
- 42,000 cycle ultrasonic energy wave feature cleans dirt, dust and grime away
- Creates millions of microscopic cleansing bubbles; simply fill the tank with water and get professional cleaning results
- Automatic 3-minute cleaning cycle and auto shut-off;
- Quiet operation,
- Solid State circuitry,
- extremely easy to use
- 35 W power supply
- Stainless steel cleaning chamber tank; dish soap or mild detergent can be added to water for enhanced cleaning; also cleans tarnished items
- Great for business, commercial or home use
Out of 153 customer reviews:
- 72 customers gave it 5 stars - they were completely satisfied with the product, saying "This product is Amazing."
- 41 customers gave it 4 stars - the product works well but there is room for improvement like longer setting.
- 14 customers gave it 3 stars - the product works but it needs a few cycles to clean well the first time, plain water doesn't work, must add a little dishwasher soap, doesn't remove smudges on eyeglasses.
- 26 customers gave it below 3 stars - the product did not work for them, a few died in a short time and there was no telephone number to be found to complain about it.
Customers' Suggestions to get Amazing results:
- " it doesn't do much in just plain water. But, if you add a few drops of dishwasher soap and warm water....WOW!!! " by K. Desai, May 17, 2009
- "I sometimes add jewelry cleaner to the cleaning machine even though you can use straight water. My jeweler also said you can add a tiny bit of ammonia and dish soap to water and you'll flat out mega shine your diamond rings...he was right." by A. Chandler, Austin, TX, September 24, 2009
- "To use it, I make a solution of a couple of drops of dish soap, a small splash of ammonia, and hot water. That was what my old jewelry cleaner had recommended.. I usually run my jewelry through 3 - 5 times as I'm getting ready in the morning to get everything super sparkly, and I do this 1 - 2 x a week." by Makmak, Wisconsin, January 7, 2010
- "... another thing that came out like new was my eyelash curler... normally I just throw them away after they get full of mascara and eyeliner, but I put it in there, did not even wipe it off first, and all the black came right off after one cycle. " by K. Hanson, July 30, 2009
- "I ordered it to clean my denture. Many dentists use sonic cleaners for dentures and I wanted to try one for my personal use. It works fantastically! I am a coffee and iced tea drinker, so anyone with dentures knows that stains are difficult to remove. I only use water in the cleaner as I have a regular denture bath for denture tablets, but the sonic waves do a wonderful job of removing the stains that my denture tablets don't remove." by Susan Bailey, Florida, November 11, 2009
For cleaning jewelry, this product works best using a couple of drops of dish soap and warm water. For first time cleaning, use 3 - 5 cycles for optimum sparkling clean. Professional jewellers recommend to add a tiny bit of ammonia for mega shine.
It removes all the dirt and oil in eyeglasses, makes the metal parts sparkle, but might not remove smudges on the lenses.
This product is fantastic for cleaning dentures and partials.
This amazing product cleans just about anything you can fit in the tank, and leaves them sparkling clean.
Did you know? by Rosie2010
Did you know you can create your own HubPage?
Did you know you can be part of a great community, make friends and, share your knowledge and experience, and EARN MONEY through Adsense and other Affiliate programs?
Yes, you can! JOIN HUBPAGES NOW - CLICK HERE!