- Fashion and Beauty»
Brandy Melville Clothing
Since Brandy Melville clothing arrived on the scene in the US in 2008, the Italian owned and operated clothing line has gained quite the following from fashionistas and comfort driven boho babes alike. Silvio Marsan started the line over thirty years ago in Rome, Italy and it has since then expanded to include over 40 stores in Europe and 10 in the US. In the 80’s, two independent clothing stores, Brandy and Melville, both stores in close proximity to Rome and Milan came together as “Brandy Melville” in a partnership. Brandy is said to be the named after an American women and Melville an English man; the two fell in love in Rome and combined stores which explains the perfect mix of European and American style infused into Brandy Melville clothing.
Kylie Jenner in Brandy Melville "Jana" top
Kristen Stewart wearing John Galt by Brandy Melville LA Love top
In the News
- The one size fits all; loose and slinky apparel is eco-friendly, effortlessly chic and affordably priced.
- The versatile, fall 2012 Brandy Melville line features everything from snug, off-the-shoulder sweaters to flowing floral dresses just begging to be paired with black tights and doc martens.
- During summer 2012, Brandy Melville USA began offering free shipping on orders over $50
- The intercontinental line sells clothes that are handmade in Italy with the highest quality fabric e.g. sweaters made of angora wool.
- The Kimia sweater in baby blue is the perfect on-the-go top for fall, the boat neck sexily slides down to reveal some shoulder while keeping you snug.
- This Nora dress in daisy print is a fun spring look that can be dressed down with a pair of boots or dressed up with some wedges.
- These high waisted, cut-off denim shorts are the signature Brandy Melville bottoms and make a meant-to-be match, paired with any tanks, and bralettes.
The Go-To Shoe
The original Dr. Martens are the go-to shoe for all things Brandy Melville. Doc Martens give the bohemian apparel a nice edge and seem to be the icing on the cake of any Brandy Melville outfit.