Celebrity Cellulite: Are There Any Celebrity Cellulite Secrets?
Celebrity Cellulite Secrets
According to statistics, cellulite skin - also called cottage cheese skin, orange peel, or mattress phenomenon - affects about 90 percent of women who are past the puberty. Women get cellulite regardless of their body type, body weight, fitness level or age. Celebrity status does not protect anyone from cottage skin, so celebrities get cellulite just like ordinary women. On one hand you may be curious what types of cellulite treatments and weight loss diets are celebrities using to get rid of the bumpy skin on their tights, buttocks, and bellies. You may want to know if there are any "secrets" that they know about that will help you get rid of your own orange peel skin.
On the other, you may wonder about the effectiveness of these treatments when looking at some celebrity cellulite photos. It is also somewhat comforting to see others have the same problems we are having, so we don't feel alone in our frustration with our appearance.
Celebrity Cellulite Treatments- There is no magic bulet!
Without question we may assume that most celebrities with cellulite have access to and, indeed, use the best, most advanced - and expensive - treatments that are available on the market today, from anti-cellulite creams and lotions, pills, body wraps, skin massage, and other treatments available at various spas and beauty salons, to high-priced surgeries at plastic surgery clinics.
However, judging by the looks on some of the photos you can see on the web or in tabloids, none of these treatments are really effective in removing cellulite.
The truth is there is no magic bullet to removing cellulite. There is no cream or pill that will remove it quickly and without effort on our part. However the good news is you can remove cellulite almost entirely, or at least reduce its appearance significantly, by using the good old healthy diet plus exercise combination.
So how do you get rid of cellulite?
The good news is that with proper diet and fitness routine, you can lower your body fat and also increase muscle tone, both of which can help remove cellulite.
- Avoid all processed foods, meats (especially high-fat meats), processed and smoked meats, fried foods, dairy, refined grains (white bread, white pasta, refined cereals, white rice, crackers, baked goods made from white flour), refined sugar, sweets, candy, sodas, canned foods, all fats, but especially trans fats, butter, etc. - you probably know the list. It's a list of things that are bad for you not just because they cause cellulite - which is mostly an aesthetic issue; but because they cause many other serious health problems too.
- If you are wondering what you should eat - you should stick to natural, plant-based diet consisting predominantly of fresh fruits and vegetables eaten RAW or lightly cooked. Eat a big salad every day, snack on fruits and vegetables throughout the day, and if you crave sweets, have a sweet fruit or freshly mad fruit juice. Green smoothies and green juices are very effective in reducing cravings, and are very good for you.
- The other part of the equation is exercise. You should be physically active to be healthy and cellulite-free. You may want to find an exercise routine that works specifically for cellulite. Typically it will involve targeting muscles in the tights, buttocks, and abdomen with strengthening exercises, such as lounges, squats, and leg extensions.
- Other factors that contribute to cellulite is smoking and stress. Smoking weakens and damages your skin because it causes a constriction of capillaries and damage to connective tissue.
Other effective techniques that you may want to try are massage and dry skin brushing. Dry skin brushing is very effective because it increases the blood flow to the affected ares and stimulates the lymphatic system to remove toxins. It is an effective technique, when done regularly. The only thing you need is a body brush with a long handle so that you can reach all areas of your body. Use it to brush your skin once a day before taking a shower (the skin should be dry). Dry brushing also exfoliates the skin, stimulating the growth of new skin cells.
More Reading about Cellulite
- Exercises to Get Rid of Cellulite: How to Naturally Remove Cellulite
If you've been trying to get rid of cellulite, you may have come across many different "miracle" products that claim to help to get rid of that unsightly orange peel skin. They include pills, creams, bathing liquids or additives, brushes, body wrap t
- How to Lose Cellulite in 3 Simple Steps
Cellulite is the dimpling of the surface skin found especially on your tights, buttocks and belly, that is caused by damage to the fatty tissue that lies just beneath your skin. Women of all body types,...