Create The Best Perfume Oils & Perfumed Body Oils For Women Naturally & Affordably
Create A Collection Of Products With Exciting Essential Oils!
DIY Beauty is Easy!
Pure Essential Oils Offer A Wealth Of Natural Beauty Products
Aromatic essential oils are pure and affordable!
Essential oils are some of the best perfume oils for women for a number of reasons. Extracted from natural sources such as eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, rose and more, these high quality, aromatic oils are pure and affordable.
Since ancient Egyptian times, pure perfume oils have been considered an appropriate gift for those highly revered. Today, people tend to think of perfume as the lavishly packaged combination of oil, chemicals and alcohol sold expensively in major department stores; however, this has not always been the case, and it does not have to be the case today. More and more women are learning the secret of pure, essential oils. As excellent perfume oils for women, these useful, versatile, pungent scents are becoming more and more popular.
7 Perfume Oil Facts
- Purity and pungency of scent: The best perfume oils are pure concentrates. Their scent is 10 times stronger than that of blended perfumes. Because of this, women can count on pure perfume oils to provide rich, tantalizing scent in a lasting way.
- Pure, natural perfume oils for women are free of alcohol! Common perfumes contain alcohol. This not only dilutes and affects the final scent, it also has a negative impact on a woman’s skin. Alcohol is very drying and can cause skin irritation and chapping.
- Essential oils can be affordably used to create individual perfumed body oils for women. By combining your favorite essential oil(s) with a natural, organic carrier oil such an as grapeseed, jojoba, peanut, almond or sunflower oils, you can create an inexpensive, yet lavish, oil to be used after bath, for massages and more.
- Pure, natural essential oils generally cost quite a bit less than commercial perfumes. As the basis for many scented products, essential oils are usually plainly packaged and not strongly hyped. For this reason, you can get the real deal inexpensively. A small vial of pure essential oil may cost you as little as $6 and last a couple of weeks.
- The scent results of pure essential oils are likely to differ from those of their commercial cologne counterparts. The reason for this is that commercial scents are mixed with a number of other chemicals and ingredients. For this reason, their interaction with your body chemistry will be different from that of pure essential oils. That’s one reason why it’s a good idea to try a few inexpensive, small vials to choose the best perfume oil for you.
- Essential oils have a wide variety of uses. When you have chosen the perfect perfume oil for you, use it to create all kinds of coordinating products such as perfumed body oils for women, bath oils, soaps, candles, air fresheners and more.
- With natural essential oils, you will always know exactly what you are purchasing. The very best essential oils are medicinal grade and created from natural elements such as seeds, roots, resins and plants.
Give Essential Oils A Try!
Clearly, the best perfume oils for women carry a number of advantages over expensive department store colognes and perfumes. Why not try a few fine essential oils in rosewood, orange blossom, bergamot, patchouli or any of the other fine fragrances available? Choose your favorites and begin creating your own line of personal care products and body oils for women using pure and natural ingredients.
Join Hub Pages!
- HubPages Tour
Join HubPages, where you can write about the things you know and love—and even earn money! I love getting feedback from other writers on the site, too.