Hair Hack: Easy Curls
Quick Curls - Things Needed!
Before I tell you how to curl your hair in no time flat, I need to tell you what you need. You'll need:
- Heat Defence Spray
- A Curling Wand
- Dry Shampoo
- A Hair Tie
Quick Curls - Step-By-Step
- Start with second or third day hair - it holds the curls a lot better. Next spray your hair with heat defence spray and then put it in a high pony tail.
- Section your pony tail depending on the curls you want - if you want tight curls so smaller section and if you want larger curls do bigger sections.
- After your hair is sectioned, just curl your hair as you usually would. Curl each section and hold for about 10-15 seconds.
- Wait for the curls to cool and set, if you would like - spray them with some hairspray. I don't use hairspray and my curls stayed fine but if you do use it, feel free to spray.
- After they have cooled down (I'd recommend 3-5 minutes), take the hair tie out and let your curls fall. Give them a toss with your fingers and spray some dry shampoo to give some volume.
Quick Curls - Step-By-Step In Pictures
Wah-lah! Your curls are done in no time at all. What I really love about this method is that it gets all the hair curled. I often find that I have a few straight hairs left when curling my hair but doing it like this is so much easier and all the hair gets curled. However, since I have a short fringe (it doesn't reach the pony tail), I do have to curl that separately, but that only takes a few seconds.