Homemade DIY Skincare Recipes For youthful Look.
HOMEMADE SKIN MOISTURIZER
Diy Homemade Secrets for Amazing Skin Result.
Gone are those days were we believed that our skincare products must be bought in store or expensive, or needs to be complicated or even have multiple ingredients. There are lots of ingredients that are much affordable, and has lots of nutrients in our kitchen, refrigerators, etc. Most people does not know the importance of it to our skin and how we can apply this to get amazing results.
I’ll only share the recipes that leave me feeling civilized, clean, and odor-free.
Okay guys, i bring to you a different beauty recipes for different skin types, one which will leave you smell nice, moisturizes and heal your skin, homemade skin moisturizer.
Moisturizing your skin is very crucial to having a youthful glow. Due to the exposure of the skin to eternal chemicals from environments, food and cosmetics, your skin goes through a lot, now using the right moisturizer, as well as applying it at the right time can make a huge difference to our skin.
We all need a moisturizer that contains key ingredients/nutrients to enhance the skin. This homemade recipes are easy to prepare and all natural…… how beautiful is that.
RECIPE 1: Carrot and Argan oil Moisturizer.
- 6 drops lavender oil
- 5 drops lemongrass oil
- 1 ounce carrot seed oil
- 1 ounce shea butter
- 2 ounce argan oil.
- Mix shea butter and argan oil together in a bowl or glass bowl, if the shea butter is in solid form, you can place the bowl in a pan of warm to hot water or you can use your hand mixer and whip to smooth creamy paste.
- carefully remove the bowl from the warm water once the mixture is fully melted and well mixed.
- Add the carrot oil and blend together
- add the essential oils and blend as well
- Pore your mixture in a jar and apply to your body morning after your bath and night to achieve the best result.
This recipe is beautiful for people with dry skin.
RECIPE 2: Coconut and Lavender oil Moisturizer.
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- one spoon of liquid Vit E
- 12 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Apply your coconut oil bowl and melt in a pan of warm to hot water.
- Add your other recipes and stir well with your fork or spatula till is evenly mixed.
- Pour in a jar and refrigerate it to solid form and handmade moisturizer is made ready with lots of health benefits.
I love this recipe because the coconut oil has amazing properties. It has anti-bacterial, antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties which means it act similarly to antioxidants. The Vitamin E added to the mixture repairs the skin and protect it from cracking and premature wrinkling. While your skin is toned and smooth.
The lavender oil relaxes the muscles and because of its powerful antioxidants it protects the skin from free radicals. Now this recipe is amazing for sensitive skin.
RECIPE 3: Green tea Moisturizer
- 1 spoon Green tea extract
- 1 spoon essential oil
- 1 spoon aloe Vera juice
- 1 spoon beeswax
- 1 spoon rose water
- 1 spoon almond oil
- Pour the Beeswax and almond oil and a bowl and melt together in a pan of warm to hot water till it’s melted and well mixed.
- Add other ingredients and stir gently till is well mixed and incorporated.
This mixture works perfect for removal of impurities and reducing the effects of pollution in our skin. It restore the health of your skin.
RECIPE 4: Ammond Oil Moisturizer.
- 1 tbsp. Almond Oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. rose water
- 1 tbsp. cocoa butter.
- Melt the cocoa butter and Almond oil together in a bowl., don’t forget if solid add to pan of warm to hot water till is in liquid form
- Add Rose water and Honey to it.
- Pour in a glass jar and allow to cool
Almond oil is great for skin health. It loaded with vitamins E, fatty acid, monounsaturated fatty acids, zinc, and other essential nutrients. Honey is renowned for its antibacterial and nourishing properties. While rose water soothes irritated and sensitive skin and revitalize it.
This recipe is amazing for sensitive and dry skin.