Top Skin Care Routines; How to Look Younger than Your Years!
Post facial photo of my daughter and myself.
top facial products
Your Morning Routine, Best Products
I have always had good skin and I guess taken it for granted but in reality I do take some extra steps to keep it free from wrinkle.Caring for our faces and bodies can really be done quiclkly with a little advance preparation.
- Always use a facial wipe or even baby wipe at night to take off all your old make-up and city grime from the day. Next apply your favorite skin cream. I likes something easy with alpha hydroxy-acid in it to help slough off dead skin cells and encourage new cell growth.
- In the morning I do a thorough wash with either a gentle facial cleaner and my hands or maybe Pond's or Olay scrub that cleans deep into the pores. Next if my face is oily and trying to break out I use an astringent. Even witch hazel works for a great inexpensive astringent. Now vitamin c enriched lotion and also maybe some hyaluronic acid in your lotion too
- You can find inexpensive products at the drug store. No need to go to the expensive make-up counters at your department store.
- The most important step of all is a good layering of sunscreen. I try to buy a good sunscreen with at least an SPF 30 or higher and make sure I cover my neck also.
- Your make-up offers some protection and probably also offers some sunscreen. I don't like to use powder at my age because of clogging my pores.
- A quick coating of mascara, eyeliner, blush and long lasting lipstick and I am done.
- Be sure to floss at least once a day. Your teeth are important not just for beauty but bacteria in your mouth and tooth decay can actually cause heart problems down the road.
- Nighttime is probably best for flossing but if you are too tired morning will work too.
- As you go through your day you may need to reapply sunscreen, esp. if you are doing yard work and sweating or swimming. This really is your most important beauty tool.
- I like to incorporate exercise throughout the day with house work and yard work, but a brisk morning walk is great for absorbing some vitamin D without a lot of sun damage.
- Be sure to be conscious of your water intake and your vitamin intake. A good multivitamin, vit d and calcium, vit E and fish oil is good for your heart and calcium is so important for your bone health especially for post-menopausal women. Take some extra time in the morning to do some stretching and loosen up your joints.
- As you go though your day be conscious of you diet and keep a list of things you want to accomplish. It always feels good to check off that list.
- Be sure to get 8 hours or sleep each night, even if you need a little nap in the pm.
- Keep stretching throughout the day and try to incorporate exercise into your daily routine. Keep up with friends and family and consider making a call to someone you have not heard from in a while. Not only will they appreciate your kindness but you will feel better about yourself as a person also.
Deeper Skin Care
For more intense facial care see my blog about at home facials. They are very easy and the results I have found are well worth the effort. I like to to a medium lactic or glycolic acid peel about once a month and my skin feels dewy and radiant. No breakouts or sunspots.
It is also important to know what kind of skin care product to use. I recently did quite a bit of research and found several top products with the most important ingredients for your face, antioxidants, Vitamin C, E, A , Green Tea, Retinol or gycolic acid and zinc oxide for sun protection. Hyaluronlic acid is also a great smoothing agent as it is actually found in your own skin. Look for these products. Here is the article about the best products for your face and how to stay young.
To sum it all up
It really does not take rocket science to learn to take better care of ourselves , just a little self discipline. We need quiet time to spend with the Lord, or alone thinking about where we are going in our lives. Just a little advance planning can be a tremendous benefit to our well being. Our lives are something we should cherish and consider each new day as a gift and use as we carefully as we would a special gift from a dear friend. Take to stop, listen, look and feel all the wonders of the would around you . You might be very surprised at what you have been missing for a long time. Your life will become much richer and God will show you blessings you had no idea where so close to you . Your family will be happier too as they see a new more relaxed person in their own live.
- Homemade beauty solutions...natural skincare recipes...
The skin like the body is one of our most important possessions that we are given from birth and have for the rest of our lives, so it makes good sense to maintain the health of your skin like you maintain the health of your body. The use of...
- Habits that are Bad for Our Skin
The skin is our body’s biggest organ, and usually, what we do to ourselves initially shows on our skin. We, oftentimes, have activities that ruin our skin; however, we mostly define beauty based on the...
- Anti Aging Supplements: How Caring for Your Skin Wor...
Anti aging supplements. Supplements for anti aging have the primary purpose of delaying the process of aging. It works on the body in two different ways. One is through eliminating certain factors of aging and the other is through boosting the produc