Fed up of weird hairs? try these tips..
Hair straighteners are very bad for your hairs!
Every girls wish is to have beautiful hairs , even my hairs were so weird , so rough and so wavy. I tried many treatments from different hair salons but couldn't get hairs that I have always wished for. Then I started to straight my hair with straighteners and they were so beautiful but actually straightening was damaging hair so badly that anyone could imagine.
Then I suddenly realize that I am losing my hairs so badly that whenever I brush my hairs , the hair brush was completely fulled by hairs and my hairs become so rough.
I was badly crying!
1) My first tip for you people is to please avoid hair tools especially straighteners and hair driers!
Wooden brush best for your hairs!
2) My second tip is to use wooden hair brush .
It is so beneficial for you hairs as it gives natural oils from your hairs to each and every strand . I just started to use this hair brush 1 year back and now I have long and thick hairs and I am very much pleased to my friend , she gives me this idea of using wooden brush . It is available at any store and you can also buy from Amazon.com . I have also given the link to buy wooden brush form Amazon.
This product is best for your hairs . I have personally use it.
I love Aloe Vera!
3) My third tip is to use Aloe Vera gel .
Aloe Vera is absolutely beneficial for your hairs , it is full of protein and protein is the need of your hairs. It is also very beneficial for your health , skin and diseases. It contains a gel which is perfect for any type of hair.
The benefits of Aloe Vera gel are :
- Aloe Vera activates new hairs growth along with the growth of already existing hairs.
- It increases the blood circulation to your scalps and in this way it helps for your hair growth.
- It prevents itching on your scalps.
- Amino acids in Aloe Vera can promote strength and add shine in your hairs.
I am going to recommend you people to use fresh aloe Vera from plant and scarp out all the gel from it. If you are using products which have aloe Vera gel , please be sure that it has 90% aloe Vera gel.
Apple cider vinegar hair rinse!
4) My forth tip is to do apple cider hair rinse.
I just loving doing this as it makes my hairs very much straight and smooth.
For this you will need 1 cup of cool water and add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar. Rinse your hair with tis mixture after bath and I am 100% sure that it is going to work very well. Use this rinse off for getting straight and smooth hairs!
I have given the link where you can buy apple cider vinegar.
This product of amazon is best . It has no side effects.It made my hairs smooth , silky and straight.
Hot oil hair massage !
5) My fifth tip is to do hot oil hair massage .
It is so relaxing tip . It works for hair growth as it increases blood circulation on your scalps. I do hot oil hair massage at-least 2 days a week. The oils which I use are :
- Ava-coda oil ( it promotes shiny hair )
- Coconut oil ( it promotes hair growth )
- Olive oil ( it promotes thick hair )
- Castor oil ( it promotes silky hair )
So apply these oils or any other oil that you like but these work so well for me.
You Can Also Check This Video of Hair Care Routine!
That's it! I hope so that this article helped you out, if so please don't forget to like and give your comments!
Stay cool ! Stay beautiful !