For Glowing skin...
Here are a few ways through which you can get that glowing look naturally with the ingredients available in your kitchen
* Mix curd and besan in equal proportions into a fine paste. Apply it on the face and wash it off after 15 minutes. Repeat this on a regular basis to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
* Cut an orange fruit into two equal halves and rub it on the face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off with soap or face wash. Do this on a daily basis to get glowing skin.
* Mix besan, a pinch of turmeric, lemon juice, milk into a paste and apply it on the face. Wash it off once it dries with Luke warm water. Do this on a regular basis.
* In order to remove unwanted facial hair, apply lemon juice frequently on a daily basis. This helps to slow down the growth of hair and also makes the skin glow.
* For dry skin, apply buttermilk on the face and wash it off after15 minutes. This helps to get back the moisture.
* Whenever you are free at home apply the cream of milk on your face and wash it off once it dries. The cream of milk can be prepared by grinding the thick layer that forms on milk once it is boiled.
* Apply the juice of mint leaves and apply it on the face. Wash it off once it dries. Repeat this on a regular basis, this helps control dryness also prevents pimples from occurring.
* Mix multani mitti with water into a paste and apply it on the face. This helps give freshness to the skin.
* Avoid applying creams frequently to the skin as it erods the skin cells of their smoothness also people who have pimples on their skin avoid doing facials.
For beautiful eyelashes:
* To make eyelashes look dense and thick, Mix equal quantities of glycerine and castor oil and apply it on the lashes daily. This helps the lashes to grow long and thick. Use a brush to apply it so as to prevent watery eyes and fall of lashes.
* Make sure that you are free from dandruff because as the dandruff intensifies it may lead to the fall of lashes.
* If you wear contact lens then first apply mascara on the lashes and then wear the lens.
* Food items such as China grass helps in the growth of eyelashes so increase the intake of food stuffs containing them.
* Before going to sleep, wash your eyes to get rid of mascara because it may lead to fading and splitting of eyelashes.
For under eye circles:
* Place slices of cucumber or potato on a regular basis on the eye and relax for 10-15 minutes.
HAPPY GLOWING! :-)