Get rid of those black spots on the face!
Now get rid of those black spots on the face with ease at home by following the tips given below. Do it regularly on a fixed interval basis to reap the benefits.
- Soak rose flower petals and almonds in water for few hours then blend them into a fine paste and apply it on the face.
- Mix honey with banana or papaya pulp and apply it on the face.
- Mix equal proportions of cucumber juice, mint leave juice, and lemon juice. Apply it on the area of spots.
- Cut a potato into two equal halves and rub them on the area of black spots.
- Make a powder of nutmeg and apply it on the spots.
- Apply butter all over the face. Add lemon juice to hot water and place yourself in such a way that your face is right above the hot water. Now cover your entire body along with the hot water with a thick towel such that the steam from the water doesn’t escape and make sure it falls directly on your face (steam bath). Do it for 10-15 minutes and then wipe your face off with cotton.
- Mix equal proportions of rose water and castor oil and apply it on the spots. Then dip a towel in hot water, squeeze it then place the towel on the spots area such that the steam penetrates through the skin, finally wipe your skin off with cotton.
- Mix cucumber juice and boric powder in equal proportions and apply it on the area of black spots leaving it on for 5 minutes. Then slightly massage and wipe it off with cotton.
- Mix wheat bran and milk in equal proportions making it into a paste. Apply this paste on the area of black spots.
- Mix curd and rice powder into a paste and use it as a facial scrub twice a week. Apply it on the face and rub gently in tiny small circular movements. Leave on for five minutes and then wash it off.
- Cut tomato into halves and rub it on the face especially on the black spots on the nose.
- Papaya suits all skin types. It also helps to remove the dead cells and provides a natural glow to the akin. Make a paste of the fruit and apply it as a face pack.
- Dry the skin of orange fruit and make it as a powder. When ever you feel your skin looks dull make a paste of the orange skin powder with few drops of water and apply it all over the face. Once the pack dries wash it by gentle scrubbing.