Get with the Pantone 2016 color trend with Palladio cosmetics
Palladio products to get on the Pantone 2016 Color of the Year trend
Be on trend with Palladio cosmetics
Palladio is a USA-based cosmetics company (Florida) with products available in 40 countries. They incorporate fun, on-trend colors into formulations with herbs and vitamins such as ginseng, green tea, gingko biloba, Vitamin E, aloe vera and chamomile. I was happy to be hosted to experience it!
IMMORTAL KAJALS Lasting Cream Liner brings the ancient Mesopotamian cosmetic tool into modern times. The creamy consistency has high pigmentation. With the kajal formula, it's meant to be able to use in your waterline; the soft point ensures accuracy and comfort. The color "Dynasty" will get you that Pantone Serenity look.
For the Rose Quartz color aspect, Palladio has many options. If you need a long-lasting, full coverage look for work, parties, selfies, I suggest a multi-layered approach. Also, consider making the top layer be the lightest, the Rose Quartz shade. Otherwise, without some depth of color, your lips will look a little Barbie doll-ish.
- Pop Shine Brilliant Lip Balm in Scandalous is a perfect base. The self sharpening tip allows you to have control in making a shape without looking obvious: the color is sheer and the feel is comforting. It has a light mint flavor and tingles a bit.
- Next, layer Herbal Lipstick in Wine Berry and blot, blot, blot. It has an cream finish and vanilla fudge scent.
- Finally, really layer on Herbal Lip Gloss in Macaroon, which goes on with a doe-foot applicator. Voila!
You don't need fancy tools or brushes to achieve a glamorous, updated-retro look. You'll have luscious looking lips while still being able to see their texture, which is more sexy.
Pantone's "Color of the Year" and what does it mean?
Much ado has been made in the press about Pantone's Color of the Year for 2016 and rightfully so, for many reasons:
- There are two colors named for this year -- Rose Quartz (Pantone 9281C) and Serenity (Pantone 7451C), blended. This is the first time in the company's history that they named two colors.
- Pantone's color theories predict social, fashion, design and other trends.
Pantone is a well-regarded company that does forecasting of industrial color trends. They influence the manufacturers of fabrics, paints, inks, cosmetics, and other materials. Many corporations, designers, artists and other innovators listen to what Pantone has to say. Besides, it's fun keep up with what's "in"!
Rose quartz is a pale, yellow-toned pink and the blue is a mid-toned, cool shade. Rose Quartz implies compassion, composure. Serenity -- as the name implies -- brings "respite and relaxation". Together, the colors indicate, according to Pantone, the "Societal movements toward gender equality and fluidity . . . (including) a generation that has less concern about being typecast or judged,". The news of Caitlyn Jenner and others have no doubt influenced this decision.