Home Remedies For Faster Hair Growth
Tips for hair growth
Tip 1: Hibiscus Flowers
Hibiscus leaves and flowers works amazingly when it comes to hair problems. Many of us have hibiscus plants in our neighbourhood areas, if not you can get them in market dry the flowers and you can store the powder.
- Massage your hair with oil overnight or one hour before you apply hibiscus paste.
- Grind the flowers and leaves of hibiscus along with yogurt into thin paste. You can even add egg white and lemon to this paste.
- Apply this paste to hair scalp and hair. Leave it for 30minutes.
- Now wash your hair with warm water and rinse with mild shampoo and then conditioner.
Repeat this once or twice in a week based on our time, within no time you will observe hair growing from follicle and less hair fall. This simple home remedy helps you in controlling hair fall, makes your hair silky and healthy scalp.
Tip 2: Fenugreek (methi) seeds for hair
Fenugreek also known as methi seeds is a spice used in kitchen. It has got many medicinal properties for health.
Methi contain Vitamin C, fiber, potassium and alkaloids. Fenugreek has been used since ancient times for all problems related to skin and hair. This is the best home remedy for hair problems.
- Soak 2 to 3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds overnight in a bowl.
- Massage your hair with oil before you apply fenugreek paste.
- Grind fenugreek seeds into thin paste along with yogurt. ( You can add lemon, egg white to this mixture ).
- Apply the paste all over your hair and leave it for 30mins.
- Wash your hair with warm water and rinse well with shampoo.
Apply this paste every 15 days, this helps in hair growth and makes your hair silky as well.
Tip 3: Potatoes for Hair Growth
Potato mask is a simple home remedy for hair growth. For faster results apply this mask once or twice in a week. Egg white and honey brings moisture to your hair. This helps in controlling dizziness of your hair and helps in faster growth of hair.
- Grind 3 potatoes and extract potato juice.
- Add egg white and honey to this juice.
- Apply this paste for 30mins and wash with warm water.
Tip 4: Onions for Hair Growth
The best home remedy for thin hair and faster growth of hair is Onion juice. Onions are rich in Vitamin C & B6, folic acid, iron, magnesium and Sulphur. The traces of Sulphur has got anti-carcinogenic properties which is essential nutrient for hair growth.
- Take 2 to 3 onions.
- Grate the onions and squeeze the juice .
- Now apply this paste to your scalp and leave it for 15 to 30mins.
- Wash off your hair with mild shampoo.
Tip 5: Egg white and olive oil
Eggs contain large amount of protein which helps to rebuild damaged hair. As hair is composed of keratin protein, egg helps to supply the essential protein to hair. Olive oil helps to retain moisture of your hair and it also maintains scalp healthy.
- First massage your hair with olive oil.
- Break an egg and only use egg white.
- Now add 2 to 3 tablespoons of Olive oil to egg white.
- Apply this mask from root to tip of your hair. If you have split ends apply this mixture more on your tips as well.
- After 30minutes wash off your hair with a mild shampoo.
Since this is a simple home remedy try to apply this mask overtime you wash your hair. Apart from hair growth this mask helps to make your hair look shine and smooth.
Tip 6: Apple cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar has amazing health and beauty benefits.The acidity of apple cider vinegar changes the pH of your scalp.Using apple cider vinegar as conditioner helps to
replenish hair growth and also gives a good shine ad texture to your hair.
- Mix 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar with 1/4 cup of water.
- After shampoo, sprtiz this mixture on to your scalp and leave it for 5 minutes.Now rinse your with water.
Tip 7: Henna hair pack with Amla juice(Indian Gooseberry)
- 1 cup of dry henna
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Amla juice or Amla powder
- Lemon juice
- Beetroot juice for hair color
- Egg white
- Make tea decoction and add henna powder and amla juice or powder depending upon volume of hair and leave it overnight.
- 15 minutes before application add lemon juice, yogurt, egg white and beetroot juice (optional). Mix well and apply this mixture from scalp to root end of your hair.
- Cover your hair with shower cap and leave it for 40-60 minutes and wash with water without shampoo.
- The next day massage your hair with oil and then wash off your hair with shamp
Mix henna powder with milk and let it soak for 6 hours. Apply this paste and wash with water.
Application of henna pack once or twice in a month helps in hair growth and prevents gray hair.
Tip 8: Indian Gooseberry(Amla)
Amla fruit has been used since ancient times. It has been used in ayurveda to treat different ailments. Amla fruit is known as Dhatri which means god of health. Amla juice has a rich source of vitamin C and mineral like zinc and Iron.
- Amla juice extract or powder
Apply amla juice to your scalp and massage your hair.Leave it for 30 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. Regular usage of this remedy helps to treat dandruff and itchy scalp. It also nourishes hair and makes it shiny.
Tip 9: Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has been used in beauty and cosmetic industry. It is a rich source of Vit A,B, C and E. Aloe Vera has a chemical which is similar to "Keratin". The nutrients present in Aloe Vera helps to rejuvenate hair and maintains elasticity and prevents hair breakage.
- Aloe Vera juice
- Hair oil
Massage your scalp with hair oil of your choice and then apply the juice of Aloe Vera. Apply the juice from scalp to root ends. It makes your hair very smooth and adds shine to your hair. Follow this remedy every time when you apply oil to your, this helps in faster growth of hair.
Tip 10: Green tea
Green tea is a good source of polyphenols, Vitamin C and Vitamin E and antioxidants that are helpful in stimulating hair growth.
- Green tea
After you prepare green tea take cotton or a cloth and dip in green tea and apply to scalp. Massage your hair for 5 minutes as it helps in blood circulation. After 30 minutes wash your hair. This helps in reducing hair fall.
Tip 11: Garlic for hair growth
Garlic has antibacterial agents which helps to fight scalp infections. High amount of sulphur helps to strength hair roots and Selenium in garlic helps to replenish lost hair and strengthen existing hair as well.
- Garlic cloves
Massage your hair with oil of your choice and then apply juice of garlic to your scalp. Leave it overnight if you can bear with the smell or you can wash off after one hour. This is the best remedy for faster hair growth.
Tip 12: Black Pepper
Black pepper is a pack of Vitamins A and C,carotenoids and anti-oxidants. Its been used in ayurveda since ancient times.
- Black pepper corns
- Lime juice
Blend peppercorns into fine powder and add lime juice to the mixture. Apply to scalp and roots of hair and cover with warm towel and rinse off hair with water.
- Black Pepper corns powder Oil of your choice (coconut oil, almond, olive oil, jojoba, castor...)
Mix oil with grounded pepper corns and let it soak for 1 to 2 weeks and then drain. You can store this in a jar and apply as regular oil. This helps in stimulating hair growth.
Tip 13: Banana and Avocado hair pack
Vitamin deficiency leads to hair loss. Avocados are high in vitamins B and E, which help to protect and provide strength to hair. Banana is s pack of Vitamins A,C,D,E,K and minerals like iron, phosphorous, potassium and magnesium.
Avocado and Banana combined together helps in reducing hair fall, promotes hair growth, protects from fizzy and dry hair and provides essential nutrients that helps in growth of hair and makes hair silky and shine.
- Ripe Banana
- Olive oil
Blend Avocado and Banana into a fine paste and add tea spoon of honey and olive oil to the mixture. Apply to your scalp and hair for 30 to 40 minutes and rinse of with a mild shampoo. And you will surely fall in love with your hair.
Tip14: Carrot hair mask
Carrots contain large amount of vitamins, beta-carotene and potassium. Daily intake of carrot juice or raw carrot not only helps in hair growth but also helps in improving skin complexion.
- Olive oil
Blend carrots in a blender and add yogurt to make thin paste. Before application of this mixure massage your hair with olive oil. Apply the mixture and leave in for 30 minutes and wash off with mild shampoo. You can also add ripe banana to this mixture for smooth and shiny hair.
Massage your with carrot oil which is available in supermarkets.And wash your hair with shampoo
Apart from these remedies its always good to cover your hair when you go out in pollution. Regular hair oil massage helps in circulation of blood and helps in faster growth of hair.