How To Grow Relaxed Hair Long and Healthy - Grow Hair Fast
Grow Hair Long
If you want to enjoy relaxed hair that is not breaking,splitting and is getting longer. You can begin by reading this article in totality in order to learn how to use hair products for relaxed hair properly.
You may see some things that you don't agree with but you are the one looking for answers and maybe what you are doing is not working.
I am going to tell you some of the things you have already heard and hopefully some new advice. My goal is to inform you with over 25 years of experience as a licensed hair care expert.
How to Grow Relaxed Hair Long Fast
If you are serious about growing your relaxed hair long you will have to learn to stop brushing your hair, as this can pull out your tresses and healthy relaxed hair as well as split hairs. Below are some more tips that will allow your hair to grow faster than it's normal rate.
- Massage your favorite oil on your scalp for 5 minutes stimulating blood flow.
- Lay on your bed on your back with you head hanging off the bed to bring blood to your freshly massaged scalp assisting in added blood flow. Relax for 10 minutes.
- Sleep with plastic cap under hair wrap to allow oils to penetrate the scalp and hair.
- Repeat 3-4 times a week. Do every other week.
After sticking with a great hair care regimen you can spread out your hair trimming to about every 2-4 months. This can only happen once the ends of your hair are retaining moisture and not breaking due to dryness.
Hair Growth Regimen For Relaxed Hair
- Trim hair every 6-8 weeks.
- Moisturize hair with a blend of Kanechom and silicon under a dryer (med warm) with plastic cap for 20 minutes every 2 weeks or every week for a month if it is damaged.
- Don't stop getting your touch-ups while treating your hair if your already have a relaxer.
- Always get your touch-up done by a licensed professional that has been trained.
- Always moisturize hair at home with products that are not to heavy every other day or at least twice a week if hair is already oily.
- Never go to bed without wrapping your hair. Never!
- Set or mold hair on first day of relaxer. For healthier hair rarely use curling irons.
- Only use irons in hair on the second week of relaxer treatment after shampoo and conditioner.
- Always use heat protective products.
- Use wide tooth comb
- Hair that has color must be conditioned every week and minimum heat must be used for styling.
Hair must maintain an oil and water balance to stay healthy. Your hair has been restructured once a chemical was applied and must be moisturized on a regular basis to maintain balance.
You can over moisturize and cause damage your hair. When you are moisturizing your hair you must not use treatment longer than directed and never use a hot dryer. A warm dryer is perfect to use or you can use treatment with a plastic cap a little longer or with additionally wrapping with a warm towel.
Over conditioning your hair can cause conditioner to dissolve your natural moisture from your hair and cause further dryness. You may have experienced this yourself by usng instant conditioners and deep conditioners longer than recommended.
By using hair products for relaxed hair properly and following all of the directions above you will begin to see your hair become more supple, stronger and longer. You will find that your will no longer have those raggedy stringy ends and thin hair.
For more information about maintaining healthy hair and more relaxer hair care please visit http://HairByDarlene.Blogspot.com . Please vote up or like if you found this useful.Thanks!