DIY How To Make A Kiwi Facial Scrub
The Kiwi Face Scrub
How To Make A Kiwi Face Scrub - DIY
You can make a Kiwi Facial Scrub easily in your own kitchen. The Kiwifruit has some amazing properties that will make your face smooth and glowing. You can eat the fruit to get the benefits from the inside and you can make a face scrub to receive the benefits from the outside. Make sure you get enough Kiwi for both!
Why You Need Kiwi
- The Kiwifruit rejuvenates your largest organ, your skin. This fruit was originally from China and it found it's way to New Zealand. The Kiwi is also called the Chinese Gooseberry. It is a fuzzy little brown fruit on the outside, and bright green on the inside. It's also delicious. It rejuvenates your skin because of the large amounts of the vitamins A, C, and E. These vitamins are some of the antioxidants often found in cosmetic products. These three vitamins fight free radicals and help to keep your skin beautiful and they help the skin to maintain it's elasticity. This trio of vitamins also helps to regenerate the collagen in your skin and help it to remain firm.
- Kiwi can reduce the signs of aging skin and wrinkles when it is consumed on a regular basis. It's also said to help remove stains caused by the sun, or sunspots.
- The Kiwifruit can help the body detox since it is a very rich source of dietary fiber. Fiber helps to eliminate toxins in your colon and that will detoxify your body. Because of all these reasons, your skin will benefit by looking better than ever.
- The Kiwi is rich is vitamin C, and that promotes healing. Also by adding this fruit as a regular part of your diet, it can help you fight inflammation and it will promote the production of collagen. Cuts will heal faster. This fruit also contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids and those help prevent skin diseases from developing.
- Kiwifruit fight acne. Those anti-inflammatory properties in the fruit fight the bacteria that causes pimples and acne.
- Other health benefits of eating Kiwi on a regular basis includes lowering the risk of respiratory disease, heart disease, colon cancer, and it also can help to lower cholesterol levels.
How To Make A Homemade Kiwi Scrub
To make homemade Kiwi scrub you will need:
- 1 tablespoon sweet almond oil
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- ½ kiwi
- A bowl
- A spoon
- A knife
Step 1: Add Sugar To Bowl
Step 2: Add Almond Oil And Stir
Step 3: Add Cut Up Kiwi To Sugar And Oil - Stir
Step 4: Smash, Mash, Blend
When your mixture is creamy it's ready.
Apply it to your face and neck using circular motions. Massage it in for about 3 minutes, that should be long enough for the Kiwifruit to take some action.
Rinse well with warm water.
Gently pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
Apply your favorite moisturizer and you are done.
You can store your Kiwi Scrub in the refrigerator for about two weeks. Keep it in a container with a lid. Use it two or so times a week to keep your skin exfoliated and glowing.
The List Of Essential Oils
You can make different scrubs using different fruits. You can find a strawberry scrub recipe here.